• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagsGoZags
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Beasley Coliseum

I imagine zag fans could easily purchase half the 11,000 seats for the game on Dec 2. This is not going to happen. It is not a long drive to Pullman from Spokane.
    Some zag supporters get down to Beasley to see the game. Do you have any advice for fans who are not season ticket holders? After WSU sells to its boosters, students and faculty and season holders, and zag season ticket holders, are there likely to be any seats left for zag fanatics like myself who will try to buy tickets as members of the 'general public?
    I am sure there are others like me who would like to see this game in Beasley. Beasley ticket office said they don't have tickets for sale yet, and the ticketmaster agent I spoke to said she didn't think they service this venue.
    anybody know more about this?
  • amaronizag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Jul 2013

Wait for the tickets to go on sale on the WSU web site then buy as quickly as possible to get good seats. I've never had a problem getting good seats that way. The games are never sold out, big venue.

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2011

Yeah if you look at WSU's tickets site they will tell you the minute that tickets become available.

Get online at that second and buy the tickets you desire.

We were going to do this a few years ago but I let a friend take over the responsibility. He inexplicably thought he could only get tickets through GU so he did (somehow) and we were in the nosebleeds instead of the courtside seats we all planned on.

The method I described works though, just make sure you get the tickets THROUGH WSU.
      "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

cool
        thanks for the info !!
        for all interested the Beasley ticket office is 509-335-3525

Comment

• Zagger
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

Web links here: http://www.ticketswest.com/venues/be...coliseum/4025/ and here: http://beasley.wsu.edu/buy-tickets.html
          I do not know if it would be speedier to buy the tickets (when they are available) via phone or via ticketswest. I just called the number ZGZ put up but their hours are 10 AM - 2 PM, M-F (I called @ 3:20). I'll try to learn when the Wazzu/GU tickets go on sale and post to this thread. I'm sure someone will beat me at it ..... My avatar on this board is a photo I took at Beasley of KellyO a few years back. Decent seats can be gotten via Beasley

Comment

Working...
          X