PDA

View Full Version : So one agian my dad wants tickets to a gu spokane game for his birthday?

izzjess
09-16-2015, 06:51 PM
what game do I stand the best chance of getting three tickets to...he wants one for him me and my bro....any help would be great

DixieZag
09-16-2015, 07:10 PM
what game do I stand the best chance of getting three tickets to...he wants one for him me and my bro....any help would be great

Any of the games in which the students are gone, those 8-10 days before Christmas and 14 days after, all have many extra tickets that go to Bulldog Club members first but they are easier to acquire from any standpoint. If you are alum and have maintained contact with the Alumni office/foundation, they can get you 2 or 3 depending on the game, obviously. Of course there are the services like Craigslist or stubhub, occasionally you can pick up 2 (but not 3) right outside the door from someone with extras, that is more likely with the lower level games, too.

Early in the year mid-level opponents are easier than most, though the low-level conference games aren't too bad, either.

Good luck.