PDA

View Full Version : Morrison buys sister a house

Zagdawg
09-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Helping out his family---great member of the Zag family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=34&v=309TVaEy1vE

primal23
09-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Have both current and past great members and representatives of what the school is about. So awesome happy for all of them!!

ZagNut08
09-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Is that the one who used to post on the boards, Sara I think it was.

zagsfanforlife
09-05-2015, 02:09 PM
I will tell you what: Adam Morrison has been and always will be one of my favorite basketball players. I am not from Spokane, didnt know Adam personally, but i always thought the guy got a bad rap on a personal side. Yes he cried during the game, yes he used to talk $hit to opposing fans like a crazy competitor, yes he used to talk #### to players on opposing teams in college, and yes he was a quiet guy off the court who had some radical beliefs. But overall i think Adam is a darn good guy who is misunderstood and who was a hell of a college player. I met Adam three times during his three years in college. I was one of the kids who would follow the GU bus to their hotel on the road and get anything i could signed of Adam. Even though he was literally "Beatle-esque" in popularity his jr year and had hundreds of people getting his auto wherever he went, Adam made time for all the kids, was super kind to me, and always signed whatever jersey, picture, basketball i gave him. Maybe people in Spokane know him better than i do, but from how i interacted with Adam, this story, and others, I am and always will be a big fan of Adam the player, and Adam the person. Ive heard people bash on the guy with contrary stuff, but i just dont see it.

Mantua
09-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Good character has always been a Zag earmark which Adam has exemplified well. God forbid that we ever have a team of players that appear to be cut from the same cloth. It wouldn't be Zag-like.

basketballzag
09-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Good character has always been a Zag earmark which Adam has exemplified well. God forbid that we ever have a team of players that appear to be cut from the same cloth. It wouldn't be Zag-like.

Pure class and a golden heart! Wish Sarahmo would post here more as I miss her contributions.