PDA

View Full Version : Recommending Wiki to Zag Fans

SLOZag
08-31-2015, 03:45 PM
Wiki is probably nothing new to anyone alert enough to red this Board. Nonetheless, how many of you have visited it to check out what it has to offer about our Zags? I just did, and was surprised to see just how much work folks had done to capture facts about GU's signature team. For example, here is the Wiki page for our team for the 2015-16 season:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Gonzaga_Bulldogs_men%27s_basketbal l_team

Since the season hasn't started, it must be pretty empty, right? Wrong. Check it out.

For a fun exercise, note that on the right side of the page you can quickly look at the team's pages for several other seasons. Go back and review what the rating services had to say about our recruits each year, and then note what we achieved with those recruits. This will be a good place to revisit from time to time during the season. Good stuff!

gonzagafan62
08-31-2015, 03:46 PM
Wiki is probably nothing new to anyone alert enough to red this Board. Nonetheless, how many of you have visited it to check out what it has to offer about our Zags? I just did, and was surprised to see just how much work folks had done to capture facts about GU's signature team. For example, here is the Wiki page for our team for the 2015-16 season:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Gonzaga_Bulldogs_men%27s_basketbal l_team

Since the season hasn't started, it must be pretty empty, right? Wrong. Check it out.

For a fun exercise, note that on the right side of the page you can quickly look at the team's pages for several other seasons. Go back and review what the rating services had to say about our recruits each year, and then note what we achieved with those recruits. This will be a good place to revisit from time to time during the season. Good stuff!

Yeah it's pretty awesome. I check it out daily

ZagaZags
08-31-2015, 07:09 PM
Two months ago, Wiki had Northern Arizona playing Gonzaga and now they don't.

Jstock12
08-31-2015, 07:33 PM
Any thoughts on who's going to be the team captain? I'm guessing Shem.

MDABE80
08-31-2015, 07:47 PM
Looks like we just saw the schedule!! Anymore to look for Angelo??

amaronizag
09-01-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm guessing co-captains KW and PK.

sittingon50
09-01-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking KD makes it 3.