PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the Under Armour All-America Camp

SLOZag
07-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Rivals' Under Armour All-America Camp completed day 2 on Thursday, and Rivals offers the following observations that may be of interest to Zag fans:

" McLaughlin impresses. With Arizona head coach Sean Miller sitting courtside, four-star point guard JaQuori McLaughlin had arguably the best game of his week Thursday night. He was poised at the point, making precision passes, but he did most of his damage Thursday evening with his shot. Scoring 10 points, he was able to control his team, causing teammate Sam Cunliffe to tell Rivals.com after the game, "This boy is nice right here." "My teammates really help me out a lot," McLaughlin said. "Playing with Thon and the other guys that we have on the team, I'm able to get my teammates involved and share the ball and not have to shoot as much as I usually do." McLaughlin said after the game that he still has a top five of Wisconsin, Arizona, Washington, Stanford and Gonzaga. He added that he felt like Arizona, Washington and Gonzaga were coming after him the hardest."

"News and notes Unranked stretch four Wyatt Lowell made a case for some attention this week with his 12-point performance Thursday afternoon. The 6-foot-9, 220-pounder made two 3-pointers and said after he's hearing more and more from Colorado, Utah and Gonzaga recently. For now, he holds offers from Colgate, Rice, Weber State, Lehigh, UC Davis and Northern Colorado."

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1781756

hooter73
07-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Nice spy work SLO!