PDA

View Full Version : Camp Goodtimes 2015

ZagNative
07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
I always look forward to reports from the Zags' participation in Camp Good Times. Here's the latest report from KREM 2 (http://www.krem.com/story/sports/gonzaga-bulldogs/2015/07/07/zags-and-campers-enjoy-good-times-together-in-deer-park/29846203/), which is followed by brief interviews with Nigel Williams-Goss and Jonathan Williams III>

ZagsGoZags
07-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Thanks ZN. Fun to watch.
Is it time for Midnight Madness yet?

gozagswoohoo
07-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Love it, love it, love it.

kyle dixon
07-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Midnight madness can wait. The zags are the best. My six year old daughter is now in remission of her leukemia txt. Original diagnosis was 7-8 last year. It is a true tribute to Jerid Keifer and Mark Few. People care. Jazz Del Mar, it would be great on your next visit to Spokane during zag season to message me. You will sit with me and frazzle and zag addict in the kennel. Kyle dixon

caduceus
07-10-2015, 02:18 AM
Midnight madness can wait. The zags are the best. My six year old daughter is now in remission of her leukemia txt. Original diagnosis was 7-8 last year. It is a true tribute to Jerid Keifer and Mark Few. People care. Jazz Del Mar, it would be great on your next visit to Spokane during zag season to message me. You will sit with me and frazzle and zag addict in the kennel. Kyle dixon

Wow, that's great news! As the father of a similarly young daughter (and knowing full well what leukemia can do), I can't imagine what you've been through. Very best wishes! I so love happy stories like this.

=cad=

Dogtownkid
07-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Great story, ZN!

kitzbuel
07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
I don't think 'Zag Material' is always there when Zags are recruited, but it is what happens when they come to GU and get tied to the community with events like this.