PDA

View Full Version : And on ESPN.com Front Page? Your Gonzaga Bulldogs

SwainZag
07-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Linked with this article by Brennen.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/107932/looking-ahead-gonzaga-bulldogs

sittingon50
07-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Thanks, Swain.

TheGonzagaFactor
07-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Linked with this article by Brennen.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/107932/looking-ahead-gonzaga-bulldogs

Very interesting tidbit I didn't know about: Jesse Wade will be playing for us next year!

Seriously though, no mention of Melson or McClellan, but a mention for a guy that isn't going to play for us for 2 years. Come on Eamonn, J Wade's mission is not something that's unheard of nor is it something that would've been hard to discover.

dnj116
07-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Very interesting tidbit I didn't know about: Jesse Wade will be playing for us next year!

That's apparently already been changed. No mention of Jesse Wade in the version I just read -- I'm guessing they either did some fact checking after posting the article or one of their staffers reads these boards.

Regardless, thanks for the find Swain! Good to get some Gonzaga articles in the middle of summer.

TheGonzagaFactor
07-07-2015, 09:41 AM
That's apparently already been changed. No mention of Jesse Wade in the version I just read -- I'm guessing they either did some fact checking after posting the article or one of their staffers reads these boards.

Regardless, thanks for the find Swain! Good to get some Gonzaga articles in the middle of summer.

This is one of my many problems with modern "reporting"... the writer just craps out a mess of words and lets Twitter do the work for them.

When I read it the article said Perkins' jaw was broken against St. John's (no big deal) but then he only mentioned Wade and Dranginis as backcourt mates of Perkins.

zagfan24
07-07-2015, 10:02 AM
I could have done without the article giving any publicity or recognition to that pathetic facebook page, even if to point out how absurd it is.

gonzagafan62
07-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I could have done without the article giving any publicity or recognition to that pathetic facebook page, even if to point out how absurd it is.

The whole article is just like the planet Jupiter. A big pile of nothing but space and gas. My gosh that was awful

jazzdelmar
07-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Crap journalism. Prob written on a beach.

thegloriousgoateeofKP
07-07-2015, 07:30 PM
I "liked" the Facebook page. Its posts, despite their intentions, only reassure me that Coach Few is one of the very best coaches in the country and that we should thank our lucky stars every day to have him.

Ekrub
07-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Whatever Wiltjer gave up on the other end -- few ballads will be written about his defense -- he more than made up for at the center of Gonzaga's attack.

That line was rich

Jstock12
07-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Only few can do what Few does.

MDABE80
07-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Kinda like something to keep the writers/minions employed over the summer. Just blah.........I'm sure in 90 days, this article will be written differently........

Martin Centre Mad Man
07-08-2015, 03:44 PM
BYU is next.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/107988/looking-ahead-byu-cougars