PDA

View Full Version : Zags television coverage in 2015-16? Need help.

TravelinZag
06-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Am moving and need to make a decision on tv provider. Will Gonzaga games not on ESPN next season continue to be broadcast on ROOT NW? If not, who will provide coverage. That single question will determine my choice. Anyone know for certain, or how I can find out for certain? Thanks for your help.

ZagaZags
06-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Am moving and need to make a decision on tv provider. Will Gonzaga games not on ESPN next season continue to be broadcast on ROOT NW? If not, who will provide coverage. That single question will determine my choice. Anyone know for certain, or how I can find out for certain? Thanks for your help.

Get Directv and order the Fox Sports package in November. You will see every GU game. You can cancel the package after the season is over.

HillBillyZag
06-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Or even more economically, go online and get Sling with their Sports Package for $25.00 per Month and save a lot. https://www.sling.com/

KStyles
06-26-2015, 04:13 PM
Or even more economically, go online and get Sling with their Sports Package for $25.00 per Month and save a lot. https://www.sling.com/

Sling doesn't have Root Northwest (assuming the non-ESPN games are on Root again).

Martin Centre Mad Man
06-26-2015, 06:07 PM
A lot of games are on theW.tv, if they aren't nationally televised.

zagirl2k
06-26-2015, 09:26 PM
DirecTV with the sports package will get you pretty much every game, every year, even if you aren't in the Spokane area, or even in Washington. We are in CA and I think the only ones we miss are the local only exhibition games.

gonzagafan62
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM
DirecTV with the sports package will get you pretty much every game, every year, even if you aren't in the Spokane area, or even in Washington. We are in CA and I think the only ones we miss are the local only exhibition games.

The only one I missed last year was the pacific game (on directv) but i went to work and watched the game on the stream ... So I didn't miss the 45 by Kyle haha