PDA

View Full Version : From the BYU board

sittingon50
06-04-2015, 09:17 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2015/6/3/8721335/west-coast-conference-basketball-preview-2015-2016

hooter73
06-04-2015, 09:46 PM
If the league wants respect somewhere outside of just at the very top, it's time for some programs to make a move in 2015-16.

Now only if this article can land on every Athletic Director, Head Coach and Director of Basketball Operation's desks for every team in this league...

I'll be interested to see what Jamal Aytes brings to the table since we winked at him once while recruiting out of high school and then his basic no show at UNLV. He was always underwhelming but those are three big programs that at some point have been interested, it has to be for a reason.

I keep forgetting that Tollefsen finally left that train wreck. Heres hoping he gets some court time at Arizona in a year or two.

seacatfan
06-04-2015, 10:07 PM
I keep forgetting that Tollefsen finally left that train wreck. Heres hoping he gets some court time at Arizona in a year or two.

He's an immediately eligible Sr. It's next year or never for him at Arizona.

DixieZag
06-05-2015, 06:09 AM
For all we heard about Pacific coming on - at least this guy still has them behind a wounded USD, USF and everyone else.

I hope they turn it around fast or this will be one of the worst additions to a league in a while - interesting that Seattle crushed Pepp in the CBI. Seattle is the far more natural fit in that 10 spot than Pacific.

But, what's done is done, I guess.

hondo
06-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Plus Seattle would have made a nice easy road trip for fans from Spokane. Stockton, not so much.

hooter73
06-05-2015, 09:01 AM
I, and as such, we, will know the state and outlook of Pacific soon. They were far and away the bottom of the league this last year. A couple changes may help, but until they get some quality players to work with the decent staff they have amassed there... or until they move the school out of the ghetto that is Stockton... I will never understand why they the WCC thought to court them.

sittingon50
06-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Because there are 3 votes clumped in the Bay Area.

bigblahla
06-05-2015, 11:53 AM
I, and as such, we, will know the state and outlook of Pacific soon. They were far and away the bottom of the league this last year. A couple changes may help, but until they get some quality players to work with the decent staff they have amassed there... or until they move the school out of the ghetto that is Stockton... I will never understand why they the WCC thought to court them.

Tiger Ted was Z-mans mentor...inside favor for an old friend....

Go!! Zags!!!