PDA

View Full Version : December

kyle dixon
09-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Let me begin that I have great admiration for the job that the Bennett's have performed at WSU. Their turnaround of that program is amazing as the likes of landing Robbie Cowgill, Weaver, and Low to Pullman from Big 12, Big 10, and from Hawaii is nothing short of amazing. I find myself pulling for the WSU program as they are our local Pac10 rival that is not afraid to play us (especially Sampson in the early 90s).

However, payback time will arrive in December as the Cougs with their top 10 ranking travel to the MAC. I am ready to beat these guys after their victory down in Pullman. I still have nightmares of seeing WSU fraternity kids who look like they have attended their first NCAA basketball storm the court and congratulate their colleagues.

This game in December will be a great one for season ticket holders. I for one am already looking forward to returning the favor and reclaiming the state once again on our home court.:)

TheZagPhish
09-25-2007, 09:26 PM
This game in December will be a great one for season ticket holders. I for one am already looking forward to returning the favor and reclaiming the state once again on our home court.:)

Agreed. From several of the conversations I've had with fellow Zag crazies, this is one highly anticipated match up! WSU will be bringing with them an invigorated and determined arsenal.

And it will not be enough.

MickMick
09-26-2007, 04:31 AM
Win or lose, I respect the fact that WSU isn't afraid to play the Zags. That is why I am pulling for them this year. I hope they sweep the Huskies (including the PAC-10 tournament).

kitzbuel
09-26-2007, 05:38 AM
I am pulling for them to be the second best team in WA. Hopefully they can also be the best in the PAC-10.

lothar98zag
09-26-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm REALLY looking forward to watching this game on TV.... oh wait, it's on "the U"... um, I guess I'm really looking forward to listening to the internet radio feed...

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4779/angryel0.gif