PDA

View Full Version : GBJ has an agent!

ZaGranny
05-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Gary Bell Jr. retweeted
WorldwideSM ‏@WorldwideSM 2h2 hours ago
@WorldwideSM is proud to announce signing of @GBell_5 of @ZagMBB- won WCC Defensive Player of the Year this season
Gary Bell Jr.

ZaGranny

Zag 77
05-13-2015, 09:20 PM
His senior season ended weeks ago. Is it not expected that all graduating seniors would have gotten their agents right away? Why would GBJ delay this long to get an agent? I would think it would have been to his advantage to have an agent start working on getting him some free agent looks and an NBA summer league spot right away.

But what do I know? I suppose there is a logical explanation that somebody knowledgeable in the ways of pro basketball can explain.

TheGonzagaFactor
05-14-2015, 07:06 AM
His senior season ended weeks ago. Is it not expected that all graduating seniors would have gotten their agents right away? Why would GBJ delay this long to get an agent? I would think it would have been to his advantage to have an agent start working on getting him some free agent looks and an NBA summer league spot right away.

But what do I know? I suppose there is a logical explanation that somebody knowledgeable in the ways of pro basketball can explain.

An agent can be just as beneficial for a gig in Europe as it can be for looks at the NBA.

hooter73
05-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Ive been waiting to hear any news at all on the continuation of his athletic career. Great news!

jazzdelmar
05-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Ive been waiting to hear any news at all on the continuation of his athletic career. Great news!

Maybe GB will experience a chrysalis like metamorphosis a la Pargo post GU. Only way he sniffs NBA.

webspinnre
05-14-2015, 07:25 AM
An agent can be just as beneficial for a gig in Europe as it can be for looks at the NBA.

Probably even more crucial, as they'll have the kind of contacts over there to get you in a good situation.