PDA

View Full Version : Michaelson on Dickau Show

cggonzaga
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Spoke about Williams-Goss and what a great young man he is. Said how talented he is and how he can do many different things very well. Interestingly, staff went to Perkins prior to meeting with Goss and asked if it was ok to bring him in. Perkins said he wanted to field the best team possible and was happy to have Goss.

Also, briefly spoke about next year's team. Said they're very hungry and are upset they lost to Duke. They thought they could've played on Monday. Backcourt is already tired of hearing questions about how they'll play next year. They want to prove themselves now. I had to go before they asked about Griffin.

Section 116
05-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Thanks, I was not aware Michaelson was on the radio today!

ZagaZags
05-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Interestingly, staff went to Perkins prior to meeting with Goss and asked if it was ok to bring him in. Perkins said he wanted to field the best team possible and was happy to have Goss.

I love it!

Baseline
05-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Its great that Perkins will have a year to establish himself before having to compete with Goss. I doubt it matters, as I think Few will gave two point guards at times and will rotate positions based on need.

This will be great for Jesse Wade coming in, he will play with Goss and Perkins for a year before he has to step in and start running the team, then again he might be a SG as well as PG. The team is starting to look deep and talented already.