• Show
Clear All
  • GonzagasaurusFlex
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

OT: Pargo Homecoming w Maccabi Tel Aviv + Madison Square Garden

OT..mods please move when appropriate

In case anyone is doing some calendaring for next Fall:

6-time European Champs Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv and 3-time European champs EA7 Emporio Armani Milan will bring the devotion and passion that characterizes the Euroleague Basketball brand to North American basketball fans at two of the most symbolic basketball arenas in the world.

The first of the Euro Classic games will be played at 7 pm (CT) on Thursday, October 1, at the iconic United Center in Chicago, marking the first time that any Euroleague team has ever appeared there. Three days later, on 12:30 pm (ET) of Sunday, October 4, Maccabi and Milan will battle in New York City at the ‘Mecca’ of basketball, Madison Square Garden.
    I'm hoping Pargo is still playing with Tel Aviv next Fall....would be a great U.S. tour for him to experience.

It would be very interesting to attend one of these games and just get a sense of the difference between pro hoops abroad vs NBA.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Pargo in Chicago would be great!
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
    X