PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know About This Kid??

Mr Vulture
04-16-2015, 01:34 PM
I wasn't sure what thread this really fit into as there are so many versions of very similar things. This is an article I stumbled on the Scout site about a kid from Renton who is looking to be released from his LOI to Arizona State. His name is Dominic Green and he is a 6'6" wing that is apparently a great shooter. In any case, here is a link to the story...I don't want to copy it to be safe with copywrites.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/story/1538083-green-getting-out-of-loi?s=75

23zagmd
04-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Seen him play several times.....really good high school player in a mediocre league. Struggled against a 1A team early in the year. Nice all around game, just not sure it translates to high D1 level without quite a bit of development.

doctorzag
04-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Just committed to Washington.

gonzagafan62
04-26-2015, 06:15 PM

More talent wasted to Romars terrible coaching philosophy. I wish the kids the best but in reality I the last what 5 years + it's not good. Lot of nba talent though I guess.

MDABE80
04-26-2015, 07:30 PM

That'll ruin him. Such seduction over there and it's all for nothin' I wonder if Romar gets guilty. Well, the kid can always transfer.

Zagdawg
04-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Basically the same player as Thybulle that they already signed --but Thybulle is the #26th ranked SF while Green is the 69th ranked SF-- maybe they want a little competition at that position.

Bogozags
04-27-2015, 06:13 AM
Would like to know what is drawing them their? What are the recruiters telling these players? Do they have really good facilities, that much better than ours? Or is it they just make better tacos?

Shanachie
04-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Would like to know what is drawing them their? What are the recruiters telling these players? Do they have really good facilities, that much better than ours? Or is it they just make better tacos?

My guess is that they are telling them this (http://rpiratings.com/NBA.php). Washington had 8 players on opening day NBA rosters this year, which was tied for the 9th most of any college. This puts it ahead of such schools as Michigan State (7), Memphis (6), Gonzaga (4), Ohio State (4), Louisville (3), and Wisconsin (3).

Bouldin4Prez
04-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Seattle is an awesome city as well.

Zagdawg
04-27-2015, 11:53 AM
If you like rain, sitting in traffic and a high cost of living.

Probably telling them....... with all of the transfers they have lots of minutes for him.