PDA

View Full Version : Vulcan Logic: Zags will hold private game v Vols of Tennessee

BobZag
03-31-2015, 03:42 PM
Seems logical to assume that since Few and Barnes are good pals and both like this preseason opportunity, simply drop Texas and sub in Tennessee, and that's what we can logically expect next October.

Mr. Spock logic.

What's a fair halfway point? A bit east of Denver, I assume.

DixieZag
03-31-2015, 03:43 PM
Seems logical to assume that since Few and Barnes are good pals and both like this preseason opportunity, simply drop Texas and sub in Tennessee, and that's what we can logically expect next October.

Mr. Spock logic.

Dallas

Kansas City

Minneapolis

kitzbuel
03-31-2015, 04:45 PM

Mr. Spock logic.

Wichita!

kclubfounder
03-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Houston. The frigging terrible building where the Final Four will be held next year would be a nice place to have a practice game.

Birddog
03-31-2015, 06:11 PM
My guess is that it will be Phoenix again.

BobZag
03-31-2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks.

Live long and prosper.

Stache
04-01-2015, 04:13 AM
BZ - in a year full of Zag hoop fun, I missed your threads and incites. I hope to see more of your info and analysis through the long offseason. (Eg, Z. Collins redshirt due to stack of bigs?)

jazzdelmar
04-01-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks.

Live long and prosper.

Ah, an Olbermann fan.

WallaWallaZag
04-01-2015, 05:43 AM
BZ - in a year full of Zag hoop fun, I missed your threads and incites. I hope to see more of your info and analysis through the long offseason. (Eg, Z. Collins redshirt due to stack of bigs?)

collins is 2016...

WallaWallaZag
04-01-2015, 05:47 AM
Houston. The frigging terrible building where the Final Four will be held next year would be a nice place to have a practice game.

unfortunately it's a football field in november...too bad it doesn't stay that way.