PDA

View Full Version : 2014-15 season haul, 40K+

U Zig, I Zag
03-30-2015, 08:24 AM
Fishing hole had over 40K fisherman, which to me is just nuts.

Fairly confident that we had some Shem relatives, some Sabonis family and a whole slew of Canadians and Europeans watch.

Know for a fact that some out of market parents of players could fish, which may the most gratifying part for the Zags Fish & Game Dept.

SWZag
03-30-2015, 08:25 AM
Fishing hole had over 40K fisherman, which to me is just nuts.

Fairly confident that we had some Shem relatives, some Sabonis family and a whole slew of Canadians and Europeans watch.

Know for a fact that some out of market parents of players could fish, which may the most gratifying part for the Zags Fish & Game Dept.

I know I appreciated every minute of it! Many thanks!

LongIslandZagFan
03-30-2015, 08:28 AM
I know for a fact Sabonis' dad was at your fishing hole at least once because I saw him thank you in the comments at the end.

zagbeliever
03-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Thank you for taking the time to set up the pond. We were very appreciative when we were traveling this year and my bro-in-law uses it in Reno a lot because the creeks are often dried up there...:clap:

kitzbuel
03-30-2015, 08:35 AM
I know for a fact Sabonis' dad was at your fishing hole at least once because I saw him thank you in the comments at the end.
How cool is that?

ZagMan in Philly
03-30-2015, 08:39 AM
I am sure this fiishing hole has reached the far end of the earth, and entertained a lot of displaced Zags, and long distance Parents.
Much appreciated for your time and effort.

DixieZag
03-30-2015, 08:43 AM

What an opportunity. Guy gets to watch his son and learn a lot about basketball from us unpaid experts here.

gonzagafan62
03-30-2015, 08:52 AM
I had the opportunity to talk to Mr. Sabonis during the game Wiltjer had 45. That was pretty cool. Loved every second of it. Thanks UZIZ

Zagceo
03-30-2015, 08:54 AM

Not doubting you but how for a fact do you know it was really him?

hooter73
03-30-2015, 10:20 AM
Due to the availability of a stocked fishing pond, my dad and I have been able to enjoy watching games together. I am quite thankful to UZIZ for allowing me to take that memory with me.

LongIslandZagFan
03-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Not doubting you but how for a fact do you know it was really him?

Well it would seem odd for someone to go out of their way to create an account as Arvydas Sabonis... not post anything during the game itself... and then at the very end post..."thank you for allowing me to watch my son play."

Could it have been someone else... sure... but I doubt it.