PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing when you think about it ...

FuManShoes
03-29-2015, 06:52 AM
When the Zags beat Duke today to advance to the Final Four, it'll hardly be considered an upset. No Cinderella story, but a coronation a long time coming. Let that sink in. Seventeen years ago a Gonzaga win on this stage, especially over an opponent like Duke, would be considered a shock the world moment. Now, half the pundits expect it. Fans like me taste it. The players can see it. All that's left is to go out there and do it. And these Zags will do it. It's their time. The decade plus of excellence has all led here.

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
03-29-2015, 06:54 AM
When the Zags beat Duke today to advance to the Final Four, it'll hardly be considered an upset. No Cinderella story, but a coronation a long time coming. Let that sink in. Seventeen years ago a Gonzaga win on this stage, especially over an opponent like Duke, would be considered a shock the world moment. Now, half the pundits expect it. Fans like me taste it. The players can see it. All that's left is to go out there and do it. And these Zags will do it. It's their time. The decade plus of excellence has all led here.

xoxo :)

Reborn
03-29-2015, 08:33 AM

Yes.....Yes.....Yes..... You said it perfectly!

adoptedzag
03-29-2015, 09:02 AM
The overnight sensation, 17 years in the making.

ZagMan in Philly
03-29-2015, 09:43 AM
:000tens:
Well Said!