PDA

View Full Version : Blanchette: Santangelo bullish on Zags

Section 116
03-28-2015, 08:00 PM
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/mar/28/santangelo-bullish-bulldogs/

Reborn
03-28-2015, 09:53 PM
great article. LOVE THE ZAGS A LOT!!!

I'm with Santangelo all the way. We share the same feelings. The Zags are not done. I know that the closer game time comes, more will fall off the band wagon. that's just how it is. Mid way through the first half the Zags will win back some, but the doubters will remain to the end. They just know, they think, that the Zags will crack. They see only the past through their blind sighted eyes. They have saved all the bad memories for tomorrow. Duke is Duke, Gonzaga is Gonzaga. To them we're the little engine who can't. Yes, and Duke has Okafer, Winslow and Jones. Why is it I don't understand their tone? Years ago I believed in the fairy tale of The Little Engine That Could. I've told you all about that. The time has now come. Tire up the engine, and get 'er started and heading up the hill. I have waited many years and kept it on every thread that I've written. And tomorrow, after the game, as the Zags begin to head toward the next door. They will see a sign on the door that reads. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! And they yell in unison, "OH YEAJ!!! AND THEY DANCE THROUGH THE DOOR SINGING.

Don't ask me how the Zags will win. I don't need to know, and I'm not going to guess. Anyway, you never quite know what these guys are going to do. I'm ok going to bed tonight not knowing. I learned one thing about faith a fair number of years now, that I'd love to share with you. When you're lost out at sea and swimming towards the shore, no matter what you think you know, logic will only get you 90% there. And some point logic runs out, and you are at the moment of dispair, and thats where faith kicks in. You give up and surrender for logic will not get you there. But for those who have been blessed by faith, somehow in that moment of surrender the awaken, lying on the sea shore. Like Santangelo said. It's not just believing, it's much much more. I think I know what he means. Sleep well, brothers. Keep the faith.

MJ777
03-28-2015, 10:27 PM
great article. LOVE THE ZAGS A LOT!!!

I'm with Santangelo all the way. We share the same feelings. The Zags are not done. I know that the closer game time comes, more will fall off the band wagon. that's just how it is. Mid way through the first half the Zags will win back some, but the doubters will remain to the end. They just know, they think, that the Zags will crack. They see only the past through their blind sighted eyes. They have saved all the bad memories for tomorrow. Duke is Duke, Gonzaga is Gonzaga. To them we're the little engine who can't. Yes, and Duke has Okafer, Winslow and Jones. Why is it I don't understand their tone? Years ago I believed in the fairy tale of The Little Engine That Could. I've told you all about that. The time has now come. Tire up the engine, and get 'er started and heading up the hill. I have waited many years and kept it on every thread that I've written. And tomorrow, after the game, as the Zags begin to head toward the next door. They will see a sign on the door that reads. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! And they yell in unison, "OH YEAJ!!! AND THEY DANCE THROUGH THE DOOR SINGING.

Don't ask me how the Zags will win. I don't need to know, and I'm not going to guess. Anyway, you never quite know what these guys are going to do. I'm ok going to bed tonight not knowing. I learned one thing about faith a fair number of years now, that I'd love to share with you. When you're lost out at sea and swimming towards the shore, no matter what you think you know, logic will only get you 90% there. And some point logic runs out, and you are at the moment of dispair, and thats where faith kicks in. You give up and surrender for logic will not get you there. But for those who have been blessed by faith, somehow in that moment of surrender the awaken, lying on the sea shore. Like Santangelo said. It's not just believing, it's much much more. I think I know what he means. Sleep well, brothers. Keep the faith.

Break on Few to the other side. Where did I see that before? Go Zags!