PDA

View Full Version : Article on Zags vs Kentucky and others.

MDABE80
03-26-2015, 12:42 AM
No, I don't think we'll get to UK but this article reviews our bigs, guards, etc against the best in the NCAA. It's a very good overview. I always think that our great data was generated against 18 WCC games. BUT we played plenty of others too.and won. Anyway, enjoy this next few days. As it sits right now, UCLA isn't saying much on their boards but GU remains 8.5 pt favorites. If we beat UCLA, it'll be an intense next two days.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2409181-why-gonzaga-poses-the-biggest-threat-to-kentuckys-title-march

Zagger
03-26-2015, 03:56 AM
The Bulldogs’ senior backcourt of Gary Pangos and Gary Bell has 261 total starts between them. Junior center Przemek Karnowski’s 7’1”, 288-pound body takes up more paint area than even Kentucky’s colossi.
Guess Gary moves around so well it looks like there are two of him! :) Go Zags!
Pretty good read - maybe!?!?!

gonzagafan62
03-26-2015, 06:31 AM
If we get past this weekend, we are going to the NC Game. Nobody in the east region scares me at all. Then you can start asking, will Kentucky get to Gonzaga? Ok, first thing is first. .. . . Beat the Bruins

MDABE80
03-26-2015, 01:01 PM
I hope we beat UCLA by 20 at least. Puts the name back up there. I'm a bit disappointed at how little attention we've gotten. I guess another "V" will help that. If our shotters shoot well and our defense shows up, I don't see how we lose. Stranger things have happened though.

3zagda
03-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Abe,
I agree our shooting is the key, if we shoot to our season average we win. Not only that, it will be about the outside shooting. We need B Wes to be driving and scoring. No doubt Shem and Domas will be fine, it depends on the other guys. After shooting 61.5% Sunday, I would love us to shoot well again. But KP has been playing so many minutes, hopefully he is getting some rest. I hope we do not have a let down. These guys can really shoot, hopefully that continues.
GO ZAGS!

Robzagnut
03-26-2015, 05:00 PM
... I'm a bit disappointed at how little attention we've gotten. ...

????

Not sure what you're watching or listening to, but GU has gotten more than its fair share of attention. Obviously, Kentucky has gotten the most, but Duke, Wisconsin, Gonzaga, Arizona have pretty much shared equal billing from what I've followed. Out of 16 teams GU has had much more attention than storied programs such as North Carolina and UCLA.