PDA

View Full Version : Now the BYU Loss comes in handy

titopoet
03-23-2015, 04:36 AM
BYU came into Senior Night and taught the Zags a lesson about taking a team you've beaten easily lightly. They have played inspire since. Now, in the biggest game of the season, coming (the next game is biggest in the tourney), is a team GU played and beat easily. Remember BYU, come with the fire and belly and move on into GU legends.

Zagger
03-23-2015, 05:23 AM
Bet the Zags play as hard as ever against UCLA this Friday. Also bet there are not only a host of Zags fans in attendance but also past Zag players. I sure hope the TV cameras find all the past players in the stands. UCLA is going to want the game too but I feel their passion will not out-weigh that of our bunch. UCLA knows what to expect - to a degree. Surpassing the Zags in determination is going to be very tough to do. With what I feel the Zags will bring to the court - win or lose - it could very well be an epic game. Whoever comes out the winner will be extremely positioned for an Elite Eight win as well. My sentiments on Friday's outcome are below :)
Http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/beatucla.png

montanazag88
03-23-2015, 05:27 AM
UCLA is not the same team we played earlier in the year. Should be a very hard fought game.

Zag_Dad
03-23-2015, 05:41 AM
UCLA is going to want the game too but I feel their passion will not out-weigh that of our bunch.

I couldn't disagree with this more ... EVERY team in the tournament "WANTS it". This is what they play the entire season for ... No team enters the tournament thinking they are just happy to be there. They all want to win. If anything, UCLA is even more motivated than anyone since all the national sports announcers blasted the NCAA committee members for putting them in the field since most people believed they didn't earn a birth.

This is a VERY dangerous game.

GO ZAGS

Zaga
03-23-2015, 05:51 AM
To come out of the Iowa game without a major injury is huge. Zag's beat the Bruin's with team defense to another chance in the E8.

BYUBiyamiti
03-23-2015, 06:49 AM
Good luck to the Zags against UCLA!

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
03-23-2015, 06:54 AM
To come out of the Iowa game without a major injury is huge. Zag's beat the Bruin's with team defense to another chance in the E8.

Staying healthy is crucial. Last year Niang and Cauley Stein went down. So I never take for granted getting through a game in 1 piece. :)

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
03-23-2015, 06:54 AM

Thank u from this Zag fan.

CdAZagFan
03-23-2015, 09:19 AM

Thanks for posting! Looks like you guys have good reason to be optimistic for next year:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865624788/BYU-looking-forward-to-an-influx-of-talent-next-season.html