Congrats from a BYU fan to you guys and your team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BYU-Fan
    Redshirt
    • Mar 2015

Congrats from a BYU fan to you guys and your team.

Obviously I wish we would have won, but you guys earned it. It was a hard fought game made worse by inconsistency from the refs (on both sides). The Zags are coached well, have a deep bench, and are very talented. Best of luck to you in the tourney...make the WCC proud!
  • NotoriousZ
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2008

Thanks BYUfan. I think most of here think your team is great this year also and deserves a bid. Best of luck, I'll be pulling for you on Sunday.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• CdAZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2013

What's the feeling in Cougarland today regarding your chances of getting a bid? I do hope you get in and would like to see you make a run there...

Comment

• gonzagafan62
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Thanks BYU fan. Hope you go to the dance. Good luck Sunday.
        Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• zag buddy
          Banned
          • Dec 2007

You have outstanding players. It would be a travesty if you don't get in. Good luck

Comment

• kclubfounder
            Zag for Life
            • Aug 2007

Thanks BYU fan! Not only to I hope you'll be in the dance, I'm going to pull for the UW Huskies against Stanford tonight solely because it will help solidify your position. And trust me, it is quite a selfless act to pull FOR the Huskies on your behalf . Hopefully you will not only get in, but you'll avoid playing in the BS Dayton games.

Good luck and GO WCC!!!!!

Comment

• 3zagda
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Nov 2009

Thanks BYU fan! You have a great team. I too hope you get your name is called on Sunday.
              BTW, What players graduate this year? What do next years incoming players bring for the team?

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                Administrator
                • Apr 2009

I really hope that BYU gets in. They have improved a lot over the course of the season and they are absolutely good enough to win a game or two in the Big Dance. I would love to see Collinsworth pick up a Triple Double in a win over some middle-tier Big XII team and then watch Haws drop 35 points on a team from the PAC 12.
                “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2009

I also wish Halford a full and speedy recovery.
                  “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• MDABE80
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

One of the best smashmouth, back and forth games we've had all year. A viewer's and a fan's game. Thanks for stopping in BYU fan.

Comment

• zag67
                      Zag for Life
                      • Sep 2007

I also want to give congrats to BYU and your fans. I think you have done enough and hope you make it. You have a super solid team. Good luck

Comment

• HillBillyZag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

I'l be pulling hard for BYU's Coug's to hear their Name called on Sunday. The better our Conference appears?, the more it helps the Member Schools.
                        [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
                        ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2007

Thanks for stopping by to say Hi BYU fan.
                          I was just telling my brother, who has recently become a bit of a zag fan, how much respect the BYU team and coach usually get on this blog. He admired both teams in the war that was the WCC championship game. I even told him I have a new respect for BYU fans. I used to complain that they boo'ed every call that went against them, but I have did not see that in Vegas at all this year, and haven't seen much of it all on the televised games this year either.
                          I hope you go far in the Dance, because I believe you will be in the Dance. Wouldn't it be nice to meet deep in the tourney?

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
                            Zag for Life
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by kclubfounder View Post
                            Thanks BYU fan! Not only to I hope you'll be in the dance, I'm going to pull for the UW Huskies against Stanford tonight solely because it will help solidify your position. And trust me, it is quite a selfless act to pull FOR the Huskies on your behalf . Hopefully you will not only get in, but you'll avoid playing in the BS Dayton games.

Good luck and GO WCC!!!!!

Wouldn't it help BYU 1000 times more if Stanford wins any game they are involved in?
                            "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• HenneZag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Aug 2012

Props to BYU,they are a tough relentless squad that has the ability to do damage in the NCAA's. There's no doubt BYU will be in come Sunday imo. The section I sat in while watching the game in Vegas was intense, much smack talk going on throughout the whole game. I will say I am proud of ZAG NATION, the fans in my section were up the whole game, engaged and loud! Made for a great enviornment, I can't remember a better one than I have been a part of, so much fun.
                              America's Team!

Comment

Working...
                              X