• GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Beat BYU (and hang another banner)

Nothing else matters. For now
    sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.
  • CdAZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2013

Yes... I would love to see a huge victory to get the momentum started rolling into the big tourney. I thought GU had another great 2nd half tonight (and I thought this 2nd half was better than the 2nd half the other night). Just need to put two of those together to roll over the Cougars...

Comment

• TheZagPhish
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Once again settle the score on who's the real top dog in this league. Go Zags!

Slightly OT.... Did you see that series of gifs that ESPN posted yesterday? Gonzaga's was pretty cool:

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• 007Zag
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post

Slightly OT.... Did you see that series of gifs that ESPN posted yesterday? Gonzaga's was pretty cool:

That is pretty cool...but does ESPN think Rancho Cucamonga is in Brazil?!?

Comment

• Zag4Hire
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post

Holy cow +1. I am not kidding I watched this GIF cycle about 30 times and didn't even read the article. Like a moth to a flame.
          IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• DZ
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

Beat BYU

BEAT BYU

"B"e "Y"our "U"ltimate ZAG SELVES
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• stevet75
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Feb 2007

This is for all of the WCC marbles. Throttle the Cougs!
              “People have an uncanny ability to make me think I am smarter than I really am. Human Beings bring me back to reality.” S.T.

Comment

• RenoZag
                Super Moderator
                • Feb 2007

The team with the most poise under pressure will get the "W" tonight.

Tall order to beat BYU but I think the Zags can do it.

Gotta have faith.
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• 77Zag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Aug 2007

Beat BYU and soundly. The Zag IMO played their best hoops in over a month the second half vs. the Waves. Keep it rolling and play with attitude.

Go Zag - Beat the Cougars!!
                  “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2009

Do we have a player from Brazil on the team? How'd that flag get in the gif?

Comment

• gonzagafan62
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                      Do we have a player from Brazil on the team? How'd that flag get in the gif?
                      We had a player named Leo Roese (walk on I believe) from São Paulo, Brazil .... however he left the team a while back. I don't know why Brazil is still on the gif.
                      Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
                        We had a player named Leo Roese (walk on I believe) from São Paulo, Brazil .... however he left the team a while back. I don't know why Brazil is still on the gif.
                        Because JP wouldn't let ESPN leave it out.

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• TravelinZag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Dec 2012

Pedal to the metal! Subs for breathers, new wrinkles, or exteme foul or match-up difficulty only. Do NOT let up, not an inch, regardless of score or time on the clock. Fatigue? There are days and days and days of nothing but rest, heal and await the committee's incantations. Hope for white smoke, but know you can no longer affect it. Just jam it down their eastern bias throats by winning. Really makes them sick!

Comment

Working...
                          X