PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas odds

ZagsGoZags
03-08-2015, 11:47 PM
at 7:30 Sun eve the line was
zags win by 14, break even odds

ZagsGoZags
03-09-2015, 12:05 AM
I am in vegas now, and went to the sporting bet desk, he told me to come back at 7:00. I went there at 7:00
he went over to the wall, grabbed a sheet from a stack of 30 or so, and told me they had just come out in the last few minutes. He showed me the -14.
I did not ask to place a bet, so maybe you are right. My personal opinion was zags by maybe 6, so I couldn't make a decision. When I got to my room I thought if they are still -14, and IF I can place a bet (after what you mentioned) I could take that bet, see the zags win by less than 14 and have my cake and eat it too. Maybe those were off shore odds or something. I will find out tomorrow morning and try to understand where he is coming from. $20 will be my bet, so not much to win or lose. A few years ago GU played St. Mary's and I bet on the zags, $20 to place the bet and I got $38 back. I can't remember if it was the WCC tournament though.

75Zag
03-09-2015, 09:44 AM
The Bulldogs are 0-5-1 ATS in their last six games played at a neutral site, but they have covered in 24 of their last 36 games following an ATS loss. The total has gone OVER in five of their last six neutral-site games.

scott257
03-09-2015, 11:27 AM
The Bulldogs are 0-5-1 ATS in their last six games played at a neutral site, but they have covered in 24 of their last 36 games following an ATS loss. The total has gone OVER in five of their last six neutral-site games.

Good info. Thanks.

ZagsGoZags
03-09-2015, 12:34 PM
I see that a previous post raised the question of whether or not people inside Nevada could bet on the zags tonight at a vegas sports betting desk, and that post has been deleted. I can also see that a lot of people in this thread know a lot more than I do about sports betting. All good. What I do know is I just bet $20 that Pepperdine would win, or the zags would win by 14 points or less. If that happens I get $18.20. If zags win by 15 or more, I lose my $20.
The betting line is -14 Mon at noon, same as it was last night.

Zagceo
03-09-2015, 08:21 PM
I see that a previous post raised the question of whether or not people inside Nevada could bet on the zags tonight at a vegas sports betting desk, and that post has been deleted. I can also see that a lot of people in this thread know a lot more than I do about sports betting. All good. What I do know is I just bet $20 that Pepperdine would win, or the zags would win by 14 points or less. If that happens I get $18.20. If zags win by 15 or more, I lose my $20.
The betting line is -14 Mon at noon, same as it was last night.

Oh well could be worse……could be raining :)