• GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Beat Pepperdine

Heal quickly. Beat the Waves.
    sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.
  • zagcheer78
    Kennel Club
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
    Heal quickly. Beat the Waves.
    Amen!

Comment

• DZ
      Zag for Life
      • Sep 2007

beat pepp, gulp

worried
      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
      Mark Twain.

Comment

• Baseline
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2011

The 2 previous meeting have been real close, mostly because Davies can't seem to be stopped. Bell is to small to stop him and our bigs are not mobile enough so we have a big match up problem. I might think about playing a lot of Angle to guard him. He is the only one athletic enough to pull it off. I hope he could concentrate on the task and not jack up bad shots. Maybe Few has a plan!
        "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you can never know if they are genuine"---Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

• Zagger
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

KW being hurt could very well be the rallying call - all hands on deck and playing like their hair's on fire. All of the team definitely has the skills - any 5 Zag arrangement should give Pepperdine a great game. They just have to bring it! The Zags need to treat Pepperdine as if they are the league leader and the Zags are there to knock them off the top.

Comment

• kitzbuel
            • Feb 2007

Things don't get easier for Pepp even with KW out. The now get a steady diet of Sabonis instead. He is much better defensively than KW and will definitely make things harder for Davis. Just gotta keep Sabonis out of foul trouble.
            'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Zags11
              Banned
              • Mar 2008

Gonna be tough

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Crash the Waves!

Shem will continue to elevate. He is confident and relaxed, best we've ever seen him heading into this stretch. A major difference maker in my eyes.

And Dranginis! I think he's going to continue to ratchet up.

Sabonis and McClellan will be a bit more comfortable tomorrow, and I'm betting that our overall performance will be reassuring to many of us.

Would love to Melson get going, too.
                Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Working...
                X