PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know? Where is exclusivelee?

TravelinZag
02-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Don't think I have seen a thread or post from him this year. Know he focused a lot on recruiting, but don't know if that explains his absence.

zagmantis2001
02-16-2015, 07:28 AM
Don't think I have seen a thread or post from him this year. Know he focused a lot on recruiting, but don't know if that explains his absence.

Sorry, its early. Who are you talking about?

willandi
02-16-2015, 07:40 AM
I think he means 'exclusivelee'. He posted in records to be broken, in November...I don't know if he has posted since.

maynard g krebs
02-16-2015, 12:25 PM
I think he means 'exclusivelee'. He posted in records to be broken, in November...I don't know if he has posted since.

I suspect keyboard-induced tendonitis.

hondo
02-16-2015, 12:36 PM
I suspect the KGB got him. He knew too much.

ZagNative
02-16-2015, 01:33 PM
I suspect the KGB got him. He knew too much.I miss exclusivelee. I imagine something here on the boards ticked him off. He's still tweeting.

I miss gamagin even more. Board is a less interesting place without him.

While we're at it, I miss a fully engaged BobZag. He posts little any more.

Who the heck is ticking off some of my favorite posters?

Vanzagger
02-16-2015, 01:39 PM
I miss Surfmonkey. Now that March is upon us I full expect him to be riding a wave in.

TheGonzagaFactor
02-16-2015, 01:58 PM
I miss exclusivelee. I imagine something here on the boards ticked him off. He's still tweeting.

That would be me. No ragrets.

TheZagPhish
02-16-2015, 02:04 PM
I miss exclusivelee. I imagine something here on the boards ticked him off. He's still tweeting.

I'm with you. Can I add CaliforniaZaggin ', IrishZagFan, TheBeast, ZagPants, lothar, 94 and Rubbadub as beloved and missed voices?

Glad you're still around, ZN. And a friendly reminder to the rest of you -- if you're reading these words, you're top notch to me!

Thanks for posting folks, and for the variety of opinions showcased. :cheers:

Maybe we need more cat pics?

SWZag
02-17-2015, 06:02 AM
I'm with you. Can I add CaliforniaZaggin ', IrishZagFan, TheBeast, ZagPants, lothar, 94 and Rubbadub as beloved and missed voices?

Glad you're still around, ZN. And a friendly reminder to the rest of you -- if you're reading these words, you're top notch to me!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52794133.jpg

I too miss the "ol' timers" who used to post and had the most insight on the program.

LongIslandZagFan
02-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Lothar... where are thou?

Bogozags
02-18-2015, 07:06 AM

Why doesn't gamagin post any more...Hope it isn't his health'

TravelinZag
02-18-2015, 07:44 AM
Am so very pleased that this post turned into a tribute to missed voices, and calls for them to return. Different voices all, but each brought something to the table and is missed. It's a great season, guys, rejoin us for the finish. Please.

gu03alum
02-18-2015, 07:47 AM

or taco pics?

I agree, those are some good peeps

Angelo Roncalli
02-18-2015, 07:47 AM

I heard from Gam yesterday, he's doing fine.

Bogozags
02-18-2015, 07:56 AM
I heard from Gam yesterday, he's doing fine.

Glad to hear that...he is one of many who are missed here!

Also, tried to PM but you have exceeded your legal limit of PM's. ;)

BobZag
02-18-2015, 09:20 AM
The idiot fans likely ran him off with death threats.

GoZags
02-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear that...he is one of many who are missed here!

Also, tried to PM but you have exceeded your legal limit of PM's. ;)

Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to ignore your PM ... hadn't had a chance to ask the Pontiff (who's now answered).

Angelo Roncalli
02-18-2015, 09:33 AM
I long for the return of mikeness and snakeplisken.

RenoZag
02-18-2015, 09:56 AM

Gamagin is fine, very active on Facebook, very happy spending time with grandchildren, loving life, etc.

cjm720
02-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Gamagin is fine, very active on Facebook, very happy spending time with grandchildren, loving life, etc.

Say 'sup!

229SintoZag
02-18-2015, 11:31 AM
I long for the return of mikeness and snakeplisken.

Second on mikeness. Aside from his quirky inability to use periods and paragraph breaks, his posts were some of the more epic breakdowns of the game of basketball I've seen on a message board anywhere.

Where is the esteemed Zags4life? Kdoggy?

And has anyone heard from Bowser yet this season?

surfmonkey89
02-18-2015, 07:01 PM
I long for the return of mikeness.

You trollin' me, Homes? :)

U Zig, I Zag
02-18-2015, 08:13 PM

I live in a tent in his backyard and I wasn't even sure what the story was. Glad all is well.

Angelo Roncalli
02-18-2015, 08:49 PM
You trollin' me, Homes? :)

Fish on!

Birddog
02-19-2015, 04:37 AM
Second on mikeness. Aside from his quirky inability to use periods and paragraph breaks, his posts were some of the more epic breakdowns of the game of basketball I've seen on a message board anywhere.

Where is the esteemed Zags4life? Kdoggy?

And has anyone heard from Bowser yet this season?

Bowser contacted me about a month ago. The crux of his memo was about the details of the SnapCo liquidation and he was very sad as was I because we were nearing the 10th anniversary of it's founding (Valentines Day 2005). Bowser was having a lot of trouble coming to grips as it was like the death of a family member. I suggested he buy a case of Blitz and start throwing the emptys at his back fence like he did in the old days.

I would have to add Mikeness to my ignore list if he were back. If words were lbs, Mikeness' posts would be morbidly obese.