PDA

View Full Version : Eating crow, long overdue

ProjectMKUltra5
02-14-2015, 12:17 PM
All in regards to what I was saying about Kyle Wiljter before the season started. Needless to say, I was very wrong lol

He does appear to be more comfortable with contact but that won't change his game.

He's still a unathletic stretch 4 with a limited ability to defend imo yet I see people saying he should be the 2nd or even 1st scoring option on a top 10 team.

He's still the same player he was

The people who are saying he's the 1st or 2nd scoring option on a team with final 4 aspirations are the ones over-reacting.

Wasn't my finest moment. Obviously Kyle has been outstanding and been making me look stupid all season long. Kinda feel like he's going to have a Morrison-esque season next year. Anyway, let me have it lol

seacatfan
02-14-2015, 12:24 PM
I was skeptical that the hype machine was out of control in regards to Wiltjer, especially when it was suggested he would be equal to Olynk's RS Jr. year. Wiltjer has been very good all season and it's been a pleasure having him be a part of the Zags.

sittingon50
02-14-2015, 12:30 PM
O.K. Ultra, for being the 1st person on this board to ever be wrong:

:doh:

Birddog
02-14-2015, 12:33 PM
All in regards to what I was saying about Kyle Wiljter before the season started. Needless to say, I was very wrong lol

Wasn't my finest moment. Obviously Kyle has been outstanding and been making me look stupid all season long. Kinda feel like he's going to have a Morrison-esque season next year. Anyway, let me have it lol

Did the current popularity of "50 Shades of Grey" get you fired up for a little online BDSM?

Zagger
02-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Was at Thursday's game with OK seats in 102. Was quite impressed with Wiltjer's D & rebounding gumption. Only thing I'd like to see is a move towards the basket after shooting a 3. I think could be in a position to help out more on offensive rebounding should he miss the 3. Yeah I'm being picky ...... :)
I really like how KW is being more aggressive on the court all around and his getting rattled threshold is high (Mr. Cool when the heat's on).

jazzdelmar
02-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Expiation is good for the soul, Utl.

As for a Morrisonian senior year, not likely. Just different players. But KW will be a top ten kid next year.

Oregonzagnut
02-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Everyone gets to make predictions to start the season, wether for the team or for individual players. Most of us should know by now that being either overly optimistic or overly pessimistic on GUBoards is setting our own table for eating a crow dinner.

Zag4Hire
02-14-2015, 04:38 PM

Dan Dakich?

ZagsGoZags
02-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Only about a third of the posters in here are willing to risk making predictions at all. It seems like all of the ones who do have been wrong, although it is my impression Reborn would have a high % of accuracy. I was wrong about Nunez and can eat my crow right now. I thought his skillset and BB IQ would grow to match his great athleticism over a period of years. I hope that happens but will no longer predict it.

Mantua
02-14-2015, 07:49 PM
KW has been improving under the basket on both ends and seemed delighted to set traps tonight.

john montana
02-14-2015, 08:07 PM
He has been great on the glass of late too...love watching him play.