3. BYU - 5 L
4. Pepp - 6 L
5. USD - 7 L
6, Port - 7 L
7. SCU - 8 L
8. LMU - 10
9. SF - 10
10. Pac - 11

I suppose in the first round I would rather not see USF, just b/c they might have the most In the second, It would seem to be either Pepp, USD, or Portland - This is a tough one - Probably don't want to see Portland even more than Pepp. In the final, I don't want to see BYU - they have the talent to catch fire, like tonight.

gonzagafan62
02-12-2015, 08:18 PM
1st round USF, second round Pepperdine.... Championship BYU. I would love to see Portland smc and pacific in the wcc tournament

23dpg
02-12-2015, 08:18 PM
I actually want Gonzaga to face the toughest competitor each game. It would be a good preNCAA tourney test.

So Portland, BYU and SMC. Very doubtful we could face those three though.

HenneZag
02-12-2015, 08:26 PM
IMO BYU is the team that can give the ZAGS fits when they are on because they have the firepower. We have the inside presence that they don't,but they still scare me.

Other than that I don't really care. SM, Portland, Pepperdine all have the ability to do damage if we don't play defense for a full game.

I'm excited for Vegas.

U Zig, I Zag
02-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Really, the only team that can beat the Zags on a neutral (and it will not be neutral, for the most part) is BYU when they are hitting on all cylinders. That said, the Zags rolling along at a 100% can't be stopped by anyone in the WCC - so if we give it 110% I don't see the Zags losing, no matter who they play.

Mantua
02-12-2015, 09:13 PM
I actually want Gonzaga to face the toughest competitor each game. It would be a good preNCAA tourney test.

Absolutely.

Mr Vulture
02-13-2015, 09:21 AM
The better the team we play the better its helps our RPI and SOS. I think its stupid that they have to play in the quarterfinals which will automatically reduce both rankings. In the first game I could care less. I would hope we play BYU and Saint Marys in the remaining games as they are the only ones that can help us somewhat and not kill us should we stumble.

hooter73
02-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Honestly I worry about playing San Fran for the possibility of incurring injuries by their "style" of play.

GonzagasaurusFlex
02-13-2015, 09:32 AM

+1

cjm720
02-13-2015, 11:04 AM

My thoughts too...ideally St. Mary's and BYU

coolhandzag
02-13-2015, 11:30 AM
As far as the WCC goes they themselves are the only team that can stand in the Zags way. Be it good, bad or indifferent, it's really not close.

Prepare for ball pressure in the future. Hit the boards. Work on the 2-3 zone. Slide you feet. It's February, and it is almost time.

RenoZag
02-14-2015, 06:19 PM
My vote is Pepperdine. They give us fits and it looks like they're in the Zags head a bit.