PDA

View Full Version : Myron Medcalf sighting

Angelo Roncalli
02-12-2015, 04:43 AM
At Jack and Dans yesterday.

jbslicer
02-12-2015, 05:17 AM
At Jack and Dans yesterday.

Did you buy him a beer? How 'bout a big plate of nachos?

WallaWallaZag
02-12-2015, 05:41 AM
Did you buy him a beer? How 'bout a big plate of nachos?

tacos

Radbooks
02-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Must be visiting media night. Brock and Salk from Seattle are going to be there tonight too and will be doing their show tomorrow morning from KGA in the morning and will be giving their impressions of the Zags and the Kennel, etc. Guess they have time now that the Seahawks are done. :)

Zagceo
02-12-2015, 06:59 AM
I'm not familiar with Myrons work so I did a search ………..

Myron Gets Every Single Prediction Wrong about the 2014 Sweet 16

hope he's not predicting GU makes deep run ;)

cjm720
02-12-2015, 07:14 AM

Thought Connecticut would go home early too http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/96423/medcalfs-10-bold-ncaa-tourney-predictions

Hope he enjoys Spokane. Go Zags!!!

sittingon50
02-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Per another thread, let's hope the students show up for our guests.

rennis
02-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Must be visiting media night. Brock and Salk from Seattle are going to be there tonight too and will be doing their show tomorrow morning from KGA in the morning and will be giving their impressions of the Zags and the Kennel, etc. Guess they have time now that the Seahawks are done. :)

Cool. I generally dislike Seattle sports radio but those guys have grown on me. Brock is a pretty darn talented broadcast guy.

RenoZag
02-12-2015, 09:54 AM

Here's some more Myron fodder for your amusement, enlightenment, blood pressure, etc. . .

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?44050-Myron-Medcalf-on-the-Gonzaga-Perception-Problem&highlight=Myron+Medcalf

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?51597-ESPN-love-still-no-not-Medcalf&highlight=Myron+Medcalf

:cheers:

cjm720
02-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Cool. I generally dislike Seattle sports radio but those guys have grown on me. Brock is a pretty darn talented broadcast guy.

Brock and Sauk are awesome! By far the best Seattle has to offer....Brock will be one of the better NFL analysts in 10 years.

maynard g krebs
02-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Myron is the Urkel of college basketball.

23dpg
02-12-2015, 08:10 PM
A few good tweets from Myron:

Domantas Sabonis is a grown man. He just unleashed the nastiness with his last dunk.

Gonzaga 20, Loyola Marymount 0 ... 13:34 to play in the first half. LMU doesn't need a timeout. They need a bus out.

Gonzaga's student section is rowdy. So much energy. They were stomping and dancing and jumping before tipoff. Made me a little nervous.

Radbooks
02-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Tomorrow morning:

Mike Salk, 710 ESPN ‏@TheMikeSalk 14 minutes ago

Gonna be joined by Zags Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell Jr. at 8:30.

KGA in Spokane...

zagmantis2001
02-13-2015, 09:52 AM
A few good tweets from Myron:

Domantas Sabonis is a grown man. He just unleashed the nastiness with his last dunk.

Gonzaga 20, Loyola Marymount 0 ... 13:34 to play in the first half. LMU doesn't need a timeout. They need a bus out.

Gonzaga's student section is rowdy. So much energy. They were stomping and dancing and jumping before tipoff. Made me a little nervous.

What would he have thought if a majority of the students had actually shown up in the first place? He would have been terrified.

seasontixholder
02-13-2015, 10:33 AM
What would he have thought if a majority of the students had actually shown up in the first place? He would have been terrified.

No kidding. Last night was probably the most blase crowd (of those having a reasonbly-sized student section) in the history of the K2. After 12 minutes of clock time, the players eased off a bit and the energy level was subdued. Many students left after the half and continued to leak out thereafter. By 7:30, the MAC had a ton of seats empty in all sections.

If the Seattle media thought this was the norm, then they should be invited back in a couple of weeks ...

RenoZag
02-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Medcalf's article on Coach Few was a good read. Credit when it's due, etc.