PDA

View Full Version : NCAA tourny good analysis

zag buddy
02-07-2015, 05:24 PM
http://www.midmajormadness.com/west-coast-conference/2015/2/7/7999465/gonzaga-basketball-built-for-best-tournament-run-since-1999

This Gonzaga team is better overall than any Bulldogs team since 2002. Come March, there shouldn't be the same doubts about this team or its coach that seem to plague Gonzaga every year.

DixieZag
02-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Great article, as if we needed more reason to be optimistic this year in the tourney.

I think it is right on.

Which actually makes it all the more terrifying that we meet up with some white hot 11 seed in the sweet sixteen game that comes in and shoots 13 for 18 or something from 3 and beats us as an almost fluke.

gonzagafan62
02-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Great article, as if we needed more reason to be optimistic this year in the tourney.

I think it is right on.

Which actually makes it all the more terrifying that we meet up with some white hot 11 seed in the sweet sixteen game that comes in and shoots 13 for 18 or something from 3 and beats us as an almost fluke.

If that was somehow to happen eMac and bell Better have both been on the court. I'll go down but not without the defensive lineup. We better be ready this time