PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs Santa Clara and San Francisco...game predictions and other thoughts

Reborn
02-03-2015, 06:48 AM
Oh wow! What a week for the Gonzaga Bulldogs. It's going to be a fantastic week for both the team and it's fans. The Zags are heading into Northern California to play in two of the toughest places for Gonzaga to play on the Road in conference play, Santa Clara and USF. I start this thread a day earlier then normal because I feel that there are a lot of fans who want to have something to say and discuss about our opponents this week. So let's get at it.

Yes! Gonzaga is playing @ both Santa Clara and USF, two places where they have occasionally lost. However, three things are apparent to me. First, this is the best team Gonzaga has ever had. Second, this is not the best team that either Santa Clara or USF have ever had. And third, Gonzaga has had very tough road games this year, and have been undefeated on the Road. Even though the games are going to be tough, the Zags will prevail, imo.

The last time that Gonzaga had a really good team, 2013 (just two years ago) they went through the conference undefeated. I believe that they will do it again. This team is somewhat better then the 2013 team, imo because Kevin and Bell are senior, Dranginis is a redshirt Junior and Karnowski is a Junior. These four players were on that 2013 and are two years older now and a little bit better. These guys know and understand what it takes to get through a season undefeated, and there is going to be the leadership of these four players, and especially the leadership of Pangos and Bell.

But those are only four pieces to the puzzle. You add the other five pieces: Wiltjer, Sabonis, Wesley, Melson and McClelland and you have one heck of a beautiful puzzle, which to me says, undefeated in conference play. This team is so talented and so deep that I cannot help but believing in them. I love tough games on the road, and that's what makes conference play so exciting. The arenas and gyms will be packing with crazy fans who go to the game hoping to see a miracle. Unfortunately, they'll end up disappointed this year.

Here is my predictions:

Gonzaga 75
Santa Clara 60

Gonzaga 77
USF 63

TheGonzagaFactor
02-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Santa Clara will be a close game in the first half but we win something like 82-65.

USF will be a blowout wire to wire. GU 86 USF 55.

CdAZagFan
02-03-2015, 08:04 AM
My predictions haven't even been close - so I have retired the crystal ball. It's been amazing this season how this team goes on the road and sometimes doesn't play up to par but even so they get big leads. They never look like they get rattled - even when the leads slip away. It should be a fun road swing.

LongIslandZagFan
02-03-2015, 08:07 AM
My Little Bronies 134
Zags 40

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/ndk-bronies-03.jpg

Don(key)s 110
Zaga 40

Expect to see a fist fight for the right to tip against PK.

gonzagafan62
02-03-2015, 08:07 AM
One of these games will be a big blowout. One of these games will be too close for comfort.

Go Zags!~

'62

Virginia Zags Fan
02-03-2015, 08:36 AM
I think it will be Santa Clara. They have experienced guards that really shoot much better at home than they do on the road. Clark has scored in the high 20's this year. Brownridge is very steady always getting his average. GU held Clark to four points when SCU visited Spokane. I think the key will once again be shutting down Brandon Clark and then make the rest of the team make their shots.

If GU scores 75 points, there is no way Santa Clara wins. SCU just does not score that many points this season.

kitzbuel
02-03-2015, 08:46 AM
My Little Bronies 134
Zags 40

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/ndk-bronies-03.jpg

Don(key)s 110
Zaga 40

Expect to see a fist fight for the right to tip against PK.

I think that's Brody Angley.

gonzagafan62
02-03-2015, 09:12 AM
I think it will be Santa Clara. They have experienced guards that really shoot much better at home than they do on the road. Clark has scored in the high 20's this year. Brownridge is very steady always getting his average. GU held Clark to four points when SCU visited Spokane. I think the key will once again be shutting down Brandon Clark and then make the rest of the team make their shots.

If GU scores 75 points, there is no way Santa Clara wins. SCU just does not score that many points this season.

They are still missing Attanga too right? Could be a long day for the Broncos. Maybe.

Zagger
02-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Think the team's Ds (Depth and Defense) will create both wins in the 15-30 point spread. The Zags are just getting too good not to make a heck of a showing in CA. I'm especially hoping these 4 put up some points this week: Melson, EMc, Draino and Angel. The more these 4 can contribute to Zag totals the deeper the team goes in March (IMHO).
http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/gozagstinysignguyglassescolor.png

cjm720
02-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Santa Clara should be tight, might come down to free throws or a good defensive effort by us at the end to seal the victory. I'd say Zags 81, Broncos, 72.

San Francisco and Rexy always seem to play us tougher than expected. Not this year. Zags 83, Dons 60.

Kiddwell
02-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Tough as Snails, a poem
<ahem>
We're the boys from ole San Fran,
Bay Boys, tough as snails,
We punched the guts out Sacra-State,
Ripped Pacific's sails.
We dunked some Baptists in the drink,
Thought that we were fearsome,
But now with 'Zaga on the brink,
We feel a wee bit "peesome."
But we will win! (...O, sure we will...)
The sad truth's 'bout to Don,
The Zags are gonna thump our grilles,
Our vaunts, our boasts (our buns).

-------
Snail Thumpers - 88
Baptist Thumpers - 62

:]

DixieZag
02-03-2015, 11:49 AM
SCU always plays us tough, for whatever reason:

Zags 74
Bronco-Not Zags: 63

We will win by 11 but feel much closer than that throughout the game.

Having been scared at SCU, we go wire to wire at USF:

Zags: 81
Don'Not Zags: 60

Martin Centre Mad Man
02-03-2015, 02:23 PM
I predict that Sabonis will extend his double-double streak to four games.

Kiddwell
02-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Shooters, a poem
<ahem>
There once was a team from Clara,
(Relax, they ain't nuthin' to scare ya.)
When Gary unloads,
The Broncos implode,
To a shooting display "quite unfair'a!"

------
Number Two - 88
Doing a Number Two - 60

:]

OZZY
02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Neither opponent will score more than 60 points...

Zags will score at least 75 points each game.

Go Zags

Reborn
02-03-2015, 06:34 PM
They are still missing Attanga too right? Could be a long day for the Broncos. Maybe.

I sense a little doubt in your mind about what you should say. That last game is gone now. Get your crystle ball back out and let 'er rip. I look forward to your predictions all the time. I want to know what you think. Thanks!

Go Zags!!!

zag67
02-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Two solid games. Close near the beginning, but blow one out by half and the other early in the second half. I think that we will see our bigs dominate early and the then the threes take over. I would like to see Karnowski dominate at both ends and DS get two double/doubles.

Santa Clara 55
GU 88

USF -55
GU - 90

gonzagafan62
02-03-2015, 06:57 PM
I sense a little doubt in your mind about what you should say. That last game is gone now. Get your crystle ball back out and let 'er rip. I look forward to your predictions all the time. I want to know what you think. Thanks!

Go Zags!!!

Kinda hard for me to do two games at te same time without knowing what happened in the first. Especially when it's two teams that have historically given the Zags fits... However.... Since you asked I'll go ahead anyway. I kinda put down the crystal ball for Memphis because I was pretty scared, so I went based on my fear instead of what I know which I have now learned isn't the right thing to do when you have a great team like we do. I'll predict big games from karnowski and wiltjer against Santa Clara. Wesley gets to the line and drains a couple free throws. I'm also going to predict a fine day by Silas. I think he gets back in track too and gets you all riled up after making some threes. I predict GU 77 Santa Clara 59 .... Te San Francisco game would usually scare me at war memorial... Not this time. Rex Walters goes crazy and gets a technical foul called against him during a tight game ... Gonzaga pulls away and wins .... Gonzaga 70 San Francisco 55

WallaWallaZag
02-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Two solid games. Close near the beginning, but blow one out by half and the other early in the second half. I think that we will see our bigs dominate early and the then the threes take over. I would like to see Karnowski dominate at both ends and DS get two double/doubles.

Santa Clara 55
GU 88

USF -55
GU - 90

enthusiasm is great but zags couldn't even cover your spreads at home, so i don't think they'll come close to matching these predictions on the road...@usd @portland were both by 12 and @lmu 17, so i would guess something similar in the 12-17 range.

willandi
02-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Not about the game, but great haiku!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1185789_506095692814185_540048314_n.jpg?oh=6d23dbc 8f7fb8dcd750deea23888b31b&oe=55697388&__gda__=1431731467_1d961143be624b46682e72f4cb077dc e

Zags win!!!

ZaGranny
02-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Love it!

Hope his teacher appreciates divergent thinking!

ZaGranny

Zags win!!![/QUOTE]

Zags11
02-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Zags 77
sc 67

zags 82
sf 69

i dont like grouped predictions reborn....lol. im too ritualistic and rigid. Lol

Reborn
02-04-2015, 05:41 AM
Zags 77
sc 67

zags 82
sf 69

i dont like grouped predictions reborn....lol. im too ritualistic and rigid. Lol

I'm kind of like you. I had to think hard before posting my thread with two predictions. I did it last year too a couple of times; so i felt okay about it. The USF game on Saturday is a huge game to me because USF has upset us a number of times. For me, and I think for many, the USF game in San Francisco, is a game I circle on my calendar every year. I predicted a 15 point victory for Gonzaga because I think that this year the Zags are much better, and USF not quite as good, and USF has lost a few games already at home. But honestly, if we get out of there with a one or two point victory I will be ecstatic. Sometimes I feel the place is haunted. hahahahaha! Or that the Zags are jinxed there. In years past though, when USF did upset the Zags, they had some great guards, and I just don't see this edition of USF with THAT KIND OF QUALITY in their guard play. Cody Doolin was a nightmere for Gonzaga. And they had that other Ninja Shooter playing alongside of him. So far there hasn't been much said about USF, so maybe you are right. I just feel at times that in these Thursday-Saturday games the game on Saturday just doesn't get as much attention. And I feel the GU vs USF match-up should be worthy of a longer period of time to discuss that game. Of course it's always one-day-at-a-time for the team, and I know they are focusing on Santa Clara, and they must. However, for us fans, it doesn't always have to be one game at a time. I try to keep it like that, but flexibility is pretty important to me. There is something special about the HOUSE THAT RUSSEL built. Bill Russel may be my all=time favorite basketball player, but probably second because I come from the Larry Bird era, and Larry will probably always be my favorite basketball player of all time.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

Zags11
02-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Yea i understand as its groupee but i love your single game predictions thread. If we do well on it, you should do it in march. :)

zag67
02-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Yes, I realize that I am overly enthusiastic about the number. But I do think that our second team is going to start increasing leads. So I think we will be about 20 to 25 ahead with 5 minutes to go and the rest of the team will keep showing that they are improving.

NotoriousZ
02-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Zags 67
Broncos 55

Zags 462
Nobody calls it 'Frisco -6

I might be giving the Dons a little too much credit. Better prediction: Two wins and no injuries.

RenoZag
02-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Zags are favored by 17 points against the Froncos. . .

GU - 79
SCU - 64

Reborn
02-05-2015, 05:39 AM
It's Game Day! The best day of the week. Here we go now, here we go. Here we go now, here we go. Just hours away from tip off and we know it's going to be crazy in that arena. The Zags are ready for the fight. I am too. I don't just mean ready. I mean really ready! Thank God that Kevin and Gary, PK and Draino know how difficult this battle can be. They will get the team ready. There's no letting up for this one. I'm thinking that Wesley is going to have one of his best games. I would like that. He seems to be struggling a little bit lately. Dranginis, I think, is also going to even better then usual. The bunnies were telling me there will be some pleasant surprises tonight. I keep seeing Kevin in my inner eye, and he's smiling. That makes me feel good.

Finally, I look forward to all the camera shots of Keating. This is one coach that I look forward to seeing how bad he wants to beat Gonzaga. As much as he hates to admit it, he just doesn't have the kind of team this year that will beat Gonzaga. The loss of Ortega really hurt them. They'll give the Zags a good fight though. They always do.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

GonzagasaurusFlex
02-05-2015, 06:32 AM
I'm hoping Zags stay locked in and focused on both ends of the court resulting in big leads early, which a '2nd unit' led by McClellan, Melson and Dranginis extend thanks to their stifling D.
....but I'll be happy with two W's, no injuries and Pangos playing 30 minutes per game max.

BULLDOG#1
02-05-2015, 07:44 AM
I'm hoping Zags stay locked in and focused on both ends of the court resulting in big leads early, which a '2nd unit' led by McClellan, Melson and Dranginis extend thanks to their stifling D.
....but I'll be happy with two W's, no injuries and Pangos playing 30 minutes per game max.

I agree with this completely. Regarding Pangos minutes - there is a decided drop off in offensive efficiency when he goes to the bench. The more experience the new guys get at that position the better prepped the zags will be.

These probably won't be easy games, but I'm hoping they are. SF's season is so bad, they're likely looking at this as a season saving game. A win against the zags would erase some of the terrible losses they've had.

It would be great if the zags really asserted themselves and walked away with 20 point wins in both games.

rennis
02-05-2015, 08:14 AM
One game at a time, so I'm just going to predict Santa Clara.

The Broncos live and die by the three, and really rely on two guys to put points on the board. We contain Clark and Brownridge, and we walk out of there with a 20+ point win. I can definitely see Brownridge having a good game tonight though. I've got a feeling his shots will be falling, and SCU puts up some points this time - they only got 57 in K2. it could be someone else, but I just think SCU will step up at home and someone plays big for them. Still won't be enough though.

Gonzaga - 83
Broncos - 71

Birddog
02-05-2015, 09:42 AM
No prediction from me, I don't go there. What I want to see is the Zags playing like champions. None of this "the Zags always get the opponents best shot" in a close game. That is true, but they need to counter punch, take their opponent out early, and win going away. As CDC always says, they need to set goals to play better than they have to improve on their game.

seasontixholder
02-05-2015, 03:29 PM
This is going to be a grinder. Strap it on.

seasontixholder
02-05-2015, 03:35 PM
This is a typical peak-season WCC opponent playing with a chip on shoulder, and having a trio of good players. A Thursday game means that the refs will probably be a lower-level crew. It will be nasty as usual. Prepare for a lot of discomfort.

Hoopaholic
02-05-2015, 04:07 PM
i expect full contact and physicality with pangos entire length of court, double downs from wesleys man into post and physical play in paint

zags execute defensively again and pull out the win by 14

zags 72
sc 58

DixieZag
02-05-2015, 04:42 PM
i expect full contact and physicality with pangos entire length of court, double downs from wesleys man into post and physical play in paint

zags 72
sc 58

That's a good point/pick

Reborn
02-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Oh wow! What a week for the Gonzaga Bulldogs. It's going to be a fantastic week for both the team and it's fans. The Zags are heading into Northern California to play in two of the toughest places for Gonzaga to play on the Road in conference play, Santa Clara and USF. I start this thread a day earlier then normal because I feel that there are a lot of fans who want to have something to say and discuss about our opponents this week. So let's get at it.

Yes! Gonzaga is playing @ both Santa Clara and USF, two places where they have occasionally lost. However, three things are apparent to me. First, this is the best team Gonzaga has ever had. Second, this is not the best team that either Santa Clara or USF have ever had. And third, Gonzaga has had very tough road games this year, and have been undefeated on the Road. Even though the games are going to be tough, the Zags will prevail, imo.

The last time that Gonzaga had a really good team, 2013 (just two years ago) they went through the conference undefeated. I believe that they will do it again. This team is somewhat better then the 2013 team, imo because Kevin and Bell are senior, Dranginis is a redshirt Junior and Karnowski is a Junior. These four players were on that 2013 and are two years older now and a little bit better. These guys know and understand what it takes to get through a season undefeated, and there is going to be the leadership of these four players, and especially the leadership of Pangos and Bell.

But those are only four pieces to the puzzle. You add the other five pieces: Wiltjer, Sabonis, Wesley, Melson and McClelland and you have one heck of a beautiful puzzle, which to me says, undefeated in conference play. This team is so talented and so deep that I cannot help but believing in them. I love tough games on the road, and that's what makes conference play so exciting. The arenas and gyms will be packing with crazy fans who go to the game hoping to see a miracle. Unfortunately, they'll end up disappointed this year.

Here is my predictions:

Gonzaga 75
Santa Clara 60

Gonzaga 77
USF 63

I got the score perfect!!! Oh no..no no no no.. I got 77-63 for Saturday's game against USF. Can I switch? I'll bet we beat USF 75-60 hahahahahaha

Anyway....I was close. That's all that count's really. I said 15 pt victory. We get a 14 pt win, and I just missed the score.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

Zags11
02-05-2015, 09:26 PM
I got the score perfect!!! Oh no..no no no no.. I got 77-63 for Saturday's game against USF. Can I switch? I'll bet we beat USF 75-60 hahahahahaha

Anyway....I was close. That's all that count's really. I said 15 pt victory. We get a 14 pt win, and I just missed the score.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

did you text kyle to dunk it?

Hoopaholic
02-05-2015, 09:31 PM

zags 72
sc 58

as expected for game plan

RenoZag
02-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Zags are favored by 17 points against the Froncos. . .

GU - 79
SCU - 64

Just missed it. . .

Reborn
02-06-2015, 05:49 AM
did you text kyle to dunk it?

Great post!!! :lmao::lmao:

Reborn
02-06-2015, 05:58 AM
Good game last night. It had me holding my breath for awhile. It's on to San Francisco now. I've spent a good hour this morning looking at USF's games this year. They have NOT had a good year at all. They're next to last in the conference. I like the image that one of our posters presented to us of USF, a wounded animal. However, imo GU will kill the wounded animal in the end and put them out of their misery.

As I said yesterday, this game vs USF in their house is always one of my favorites every year. So I'll certainly be ready, come game time. However, it's going to be a long wait that's for sure. The game doesn't start until 8:30. The Zags will be ready. I have the score: Gonzaga 77, USF 73. Ha ha ha! That was the score of the Santa Clara game last night.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

DixieZag
02-06-2015, 06:27 AM
SCU always plays us tough, for whatever reason:

Zags 74
Bronco-Not Zags: 63

We will win by 11 but feel much closer than that throughout the game.

I called for an 11 pt win that would feel much closer than that. We would have won by 12 absent Kyle's dunk. And, it felt closer than that.

I'm happy.

Reborn
02-06-2015, 06:35 AM
And you know how happy I was that he did dunk it. hahahaha For more reasons then meet the eyes.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

RenoZag
02-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Zags are presently -14

GU 77
USF 65

RenoZag
02-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Jim Meehan's story re: post-game SCU / pre-game USF

http://www.spokesman.com/zags/stories/2015/feb/06/zags-expect-another-tussle-usf/

“They trap every pass, every ball screen so you really don’t get much offensive rhythm,” Gonzaga coach Mark Few said. “You just have to play. Pinkins is shooting it well from 3, it started at our place, Tollefsen … we’re going to face bigs that can shoot 3s so that’s an adjustment.”

Reborn
02-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Gooood Mooorning! It's Game Day! And it's the best day of the week. I'm smiling and feelin good again. A nice big smile. Looking forward to seeing what this game is going to be like. So far this trip to Northern Cal has gone well, and after tonight we can hopefully relax and celebrate the victories of this road trip. I'm seeing Gary Bell continuing his hot shooting and fantastic play. Sabonis is really improving and he's gonna keep it up tongith. He's load to handle inside, and so is Wiltjer. I think we sometimes forget how effective Kyle is scoring in the paint. He's not a banger like Sabonis. He's not a force like Mt K. But he's as smooth as ice inside, and is effective as anyone on the inside. The way Kyle stepped up in the second half Thursday night really inspires me. I hope he has another really good game. If Pinkins begins to go off on us from the outside, I'm sure we'll see more of MeClellan putting a stopper to it. Outside of our games with St. Mary's, I think our games vs USF are the best for GU fans. So I'm really excited!

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

gonzagafan62
02-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Kinda hard for me to do two games at te same time without knowing what happened in the first. Especially when it's two teams that have historically given the Zags fits... However.... Since you asked I'll go ahead anyway. I kinda put down the crystal ball for Memphis because I was pretty scared, so I went based on my fear instead of what I know which I have now learned isn't the right thing to do when you have a great team like we do. I'll predict big games from karnowski and wiltjer against Santa Clara. Wesley gets to the line and drains a couple free throws. I'm also going to predict a fine day by Silas. I think he gets back in track too and gets you all riled up after making some threes. I predict GU 77 Santa Clara 59 .... Te San Francisco game would usually scare me at war memorial... Not this time. Rex Walters goes crazy and gets a technical foul called against him during a tight game ... Gonzaga pulls away and wins .... Gonzaga 70 San Francisco 55

I was not far off on Thursday. Got GUs score perfect. Missed by 4 on SCU ... Thanks for making me make a prediction reborn. I'm back to normal. Called the Wesley free throws too but Melson didn't play much. Ugh.

Reborn
02-07-2015, 06:59 AM
I was not far off on Thursday. Got GUs score perfect. Missed by 4 on SCU ... Thanks for making me make a prediction reborn. I'm back to normal. Called the Wesley free throws too but Melson didn't play much. Ugh.

Hey! You're welcome. It's nice, I think, to have a post that is a lot of fun. I have such a serious side to me, but thank God I have my fun side too; and that's what I like about this thread. It's fun. And on the serious side, it does make me do a lot of research so I don't make a fool of myself. I'm always the first one to predict how tough or easy I believe the game will be; and honestly I do try to make a good prediction based upon some research of the teams, and then also I just close my eyes and let my inner eye show me what it does......hahaha. If I don't feel good about it by this time, I'll go and pull out the old crystal ball. Sometimes it seems to have the power to predict. I know one thing. It's fun to be a fan of the Zags, and really fun to post here. And meet people like you. Good luck tonight, brother.

Go Zags!!!

gonzagafan62
02-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Hey! You're welcome. It's nice, I think, to have a post that is a lot of fun. I have such a serious side to me, but thank God I have my fun side too; and that's what I like about this thread. It's fun. And on the serious side, it does make me do a lot of research so I don't make a fool of myself. I'm always the first one to predict how tough or easy I believe the game will be; and honestly I do try to make a good prediction based upon some research of the teams, and then also I just close my eyes and let my inner eye show me what it does......hahaha. If I don't feel good about it by this time, I'll go and pull out the old crystal ball. Sometimes it seems to have the power to predict. I know one thing. It's fun to be a fan of the Zags, and really fun to post here. And meet people like you. Good luck tonight, brother.

Go Zags!!!

Hahahaha yeah I hope we go really far in march and don't lose in the wcc tournament so I can keep posting about Ames here and make predictions. This is as fun a it gets for me. I love making predictions. And I like being really close on them if we win. And you make predictions like I do. The inner self tells you. Pretty cool huh? Go zags! Got my lucky black hoodie today

Reborn
02-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Hahahaha yeah I hope we go really far in march and don't lose in the wcc tournament so I can keep posting about Ames here and make predictions. This is as fun a it gets for me. I love making predictions. And I like being really close on them if we win. And you make predictions like I do. The inner self tells you. Pretty cool huh? Go zags! Got my lucky black hoodie today

I got two wonderful Christmas presents this year. I got the new sweatpants with the name Gonzaga running down the side in nice 3 or 4 inch letters. And they're very warm for the winter. I wear them every game now to work too (when I teach). And I also got the new zip-up Navy Blue sweatshirt with the inside of the hoodie in red. Since Christmas I was wearing it only in the second half; but switched this week to wearing it the whole game. As bad as we played in the first half I may switch back to wearing my year old grey hooded sweatshirt.

Go Zags!!!

gonzagafan62
02-07-2015, 08:06 AM
I got two wonderful Christmas presents this year. I got the new sweatpants with the name Gonzaga running down the side in nice 3 or 4 inch letters. And they're very warm for the winter. I wear them every game now to work too (when I teach). And I also got the new zip-up Navy Blue sweatshirt with the inside of the hoodie in red. Since Christmas I was wearing it only in the second half; but switched this week to wearing it the whole game. As bad as we played in the first half I may switch back to wearing my year old grey hooded sweatshirt.

Go Zags!!!

Good idea reborn!!!! Those sound like awesome presents. I got my fair share of cool zags stuff too. And before the season started I went out and bought a gonzaga "Top of the world" hat. I'm hoping we an finish the deal. Go Zags

RenoZag
02-07-2015, 09:58 PM
zags 82
sf 69

Nice work, 11. . .nailed the margin of victory and dang near hit the final score on the nose. . .

I don't like grouped predictions either. . .

gonzagafan62
02-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Called 15 but got 11 not bad. I almost got the Rex technical.... Which was a warning. Do I get credit for the kids technical called immediately after?