PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Zags, good game.

gomemphistigers1
01-31-2015, 09:34 PM
It went about how I expected, and we played a little clean up ball at the end...when we lost in the preseason to D2 CBU, and followed it up by losing to Stephen F Austin and Tulane, I kinda figured that it would be a long season.

It's been a fun series, I hope it continues.

seacatfan
01-31-2015, 09:38 PM
Memphis could've totally folded when it was something like 63-39, but they battled back. Hit the O boards really hard in the 2nd half. I would've liked to see Gonzaga finish off the game better, but kudos to Memphis for playing hard when they got way down.

gonzagafan62
01-31-2015, 09:38 PM
It went about how I expected, and we played a little clean up ball at the end...when we lost in the preseason to D2 CBU, and followed it up by losing to Stephen F Austin and Tulane, I kinda figured that it would be a long season.

It's been a fun series, I hope it continues.

Thanks for everything gomem1. Love the series as well. Good game

hooter73
01-31-2015, 09:40 PM
Glad you're here to post and glad Memphis is a quality program for us to spar with. We all have up and down years, you guys are some of the few I follow and root for no matter what... except when play us of course.

GPGUgrad
01-31-2015, 09:50 PM
Memphis could've totally folded when it was something like 63-39, but they battled back. Hit the O boards really hard in the 2nd half. I would've liked to see Gonzaga finish off the game better, but kudos to Memphis for playing hard when they got way down.

+1

Hope the series continues.

gomemphistigers1
01-31-2015, 10:05 PM
This Tiger team disappoints me because kids like Nichols, King, Woodson, Burrell, Crawford, etc...we have talent, we just seem to lack chemistry, and perhaps coaching.

We have a good class coming in, though.

http://memphis.247sports.com/Season/2015-Basketball/Commits

gonzagafan62
01-31-2015, 10:07 PM
This Tiger team disappoints me because kids like Nichols, King, Woodson, Burrell, Crawford, etc...we have talent, we just seem to lack chemistry, and perhaps coaching.

We have a good class coming in, though.

http://memphis.247sports.com/Season/2015-Basketball/Commits

Glad you guys are on the way up. Maybe give CJP one more year?

gomemphistigers1
01-31-2015, 10:10 PM
Glad you guys are on the way up. Maybe give CJP one more year?

He will.

Facts are, he's taken us to 4 straight NCAAs, signed a killer class, graduates his kids, keeps a perfect APR, oozes positivity, and does great interviews.

Plus, his contract runs through 2019-20....at 2.65 milion per year. < - that is why we expect results.

CdAZagFan
01-31-2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks for posting... I thought the main difference was just the experience of our team vs your team (you could see the difference a lot in the shot selections). I see a lot of athletic ability on your team. This is a great series...

gonzagafan62
01-31-2015, 10:17 PM
He will.

Facts are, he's taken us to 4 straight NCAAs, signed a killer class, graduates his kids, keeps a perfect APR, oozes positivity, and does great interviews.

Plus, his contract runs through 2019-20....at 2.65 milion per year. < - that is why we expect results.
Ah I see. I am really impressed with king btw. That kid Is going to be great for you