PDA

View Full Version : CBS Eye On College Basketball PodCast, 1/23/15: Gonzaga discussion

CDC84
01-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Lots of Zag discussion related to last night's game:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24986128/podcast-truth-and-fiction-with-indiana-dangelo-russell

hooter73
01-23-2015, 12:00 PM
BYU not even in the WCC/NCAA conversation. Yikes.

gonzagafan62
01-23-2015, 12:02 PM
BYU not even in the conversation. Yikes.

Nope. Hopefully Stanford can get back to relativity. BYU is in some serious trouble, along with SMC. Both might have to win the WCC tournament to get in.

hooter73
01-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Hey, we just heard Stanford is better than Utah.

lol dont know what that dude is on...

gonzagafan62
01-23-2015, 12:33 PM
Hey, we just heard Stanford is better than Utah.

lol dont know what that dude is on...

he probably got caught up in the hype he was trying to do for Stanford, and couldn't turn back.

WallaWallaZag
01-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Nope. Hopefully Stanford can get back to relativity. BYU is in some serious trouble, along with SMC.

that would certainly be impressive...it is stanford afterall so maybe their physics department can come up with something, but i think their sweet sixteen appearance last year already made them relevant again. they'll make the tournament again this year but are really missing old zag flame reid travis, who's done for the year.

gonzagafan62
01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
that would certainly be impressive...it is stanford afterall so maybe their physics department can come up with something, but i think their sweet sixteen appearance last year already made them relevant again. they'll make the tournament again this year but are really missing old zag flame reid travis, who's done for the year.

Well I didn't mean it like that haha. I just meant for this season. That loss against DePaul was terrible. They are just now seeming to get back in the conversation now (seemingly)

WallaWallaZag
01-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Well I didn't mean it like that haha. I just meant for this season. That loss against DePaul was terrible. They are just now seeming to get back in the conversation now (seemingly)

not so terrible anymore...it was on the road and depaul is beating almost everyone now in the excellent big east (tied for 1st). stanford also has the true road win @ texas in their back pocket that will put them above other bubble teams if it comes to that, but they should get in comfortably (currently ranked #25 coaches poll + #31 rpi) as long as they hold serve in the pac.