PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few show replay

Zagricultural
01-20-2015, 09:26 AM
Hoping someone know of a way to watch a replay online? SWXrightnow was uploading them all to Youtube until about a month ago? I would really like to see the show, but haven't found a means to do so. Anyone? :)

gonzagafan62
01-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Hoping someone know of a way to watch a replay online? SWXrightnow was uploading them all to Youtube until about a month ago? I would really like to see the show, but haven't found a means to do so. Anyone? :)

If you have Root Sports, there will be a replay shown tonight and tomorrow at 8 or 830 IIRC

EDIT: They stopped uploading the Mark Few show to youtube as of a month ago :(

ZAG 4 LIFE
01-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Is the Mark Few Show something that UZIZ or Robert Perry can upload after it has run on TV?

Zagricultural
01-20-2015, 09:37 PM
Is the Mark Few Show something that UZIZ or Robert Perry can upload after it has run on TV?

I do not have root. Was hoping for something along these lines.

ZagaZags
01-22-2015, 01:53 AM
I watched the Mark Few Show tonight and Silas Melson was the best interview I have ever seen. If someone could post a link to the show, that would be awesome.

Zagricultural
01-22-2015, 10:26 AM
I watched the Mark Few Show tonight and Silas Melson was the best interview I have ever seen. If someone could post a link to the show, that would be awesome.

Why must you torture us!!! :)

Akzag
01-22-2015, 11:51 AM

Agreed. Silas "wowed" me off the court.

Zagdawg
01-22-2015, 12:59 PM
I really like Melson-- he is going to be a big piece of our future---he has a knack for putting the ball in the hoop.

I did not get to see it yet-- does it seem like Coach Few has "given up on Melson' or he is in the doghouse as one of our fans keeps pointing out?