• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Zags Remaining WCC Schedule

Well after the LMU game on Saturday --the Zags will have 4 road games and 8 home games left for the regular season.

I'm liking where we are sitting in conference and what our remaining schedule looks like.
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Beat the Lions
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Zagger
      Banned
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Beat the Lions

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        Beat the Lions
        lmu showed some life beating portland...on the other hand, should probably be asking what the heck has happened to the pilots lately as they looked poised to challenge the big 3 after the zags game. bailey coming back was supposed to be the boost that got them over the hump, but it looks like it's going in the other direction. maybe he's just bad for their overall team chemistry?

Comment

• gonzagafan62
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

I really can't wait for the Memphis game. I hope Memphis starts getting hot so that their RPI can be higher when they come to the Kennel. I would like them to be another Top 100 team.

Go Zags!

'62
          Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• zag67
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

The Memphis game should be interesting. They also have a new point guard and I think he is also from Vanderbilt

Comment

Working...
            X