PDA

View Full Version : The Most Underrated Player **Bleacher Report **

sittingon50
01-14-2015, 05:38 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2327278-the-most-underrated-player-on-every-ap-top-25-team-in-college-basketball/page/24

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2327278-the-most-underrated-player-on-every-ap-top-25-team-in-college-basketball/page/9

gonzagafan62
01-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Nice to see Kevin and Spangler make the list.

23dpg
01-15-2015, 06:04 AM
The first link sends you to Duke's Plumlee. Scroll over one for Pangos.

sittingon50
01-15-2015, 07:32 AM
The first link sends you to Duke's Plumlee. Scroll over one for Pangos.

Tried to fix it 23, but it jumped a page on me again. Not sure what happened. Thanks!

hooter73
01-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Bleacher Report.

Although I like the stat breakdown on Kevin. Take his Pac 12 games out of it and hes having as good a season as any POY nominated player. But those were big games to not play well in... although we won (minus AZ which was a toss up imo) and he played big minutes in each so...

gonzagafan62
01-15-2015, 08:10 AM
Bleacher Report.

Although I like the stat breakdown on Kevin. Take his Pac 12 games out of it and hes having as good a season as any POY nominated player. But those were big games to not play well in... although we won (minus AZ which was a toss up imo) and he played big minutes in each so...

That's probably why he is still on the Wooden Watch list. Really exciting to have 2 Zags on that list even though its highly unlikely either wins it. Still fun.

GO GONZAGA BULLDOGS! BEAT THE WAVES!

Shanachie
01-15-2015, 02:44 PM
A lttle hard to square "Wooden Award candidate" with "underrated." I think he is team MVP, but not team most underrated. My vote would go to GBJ or KD based on what they bring to the table vs. the (lack of) national respect they get.

Edit: Wesley would be another good choice.

bballbeachbum
01-15-2015, 06:27 PM
A lttle hard to square "Wooden Award candidate" with "underrated." I think he is team MVP, but not team most underrated. My vote would go to GBJ or KD based on what they bring to the table vs. the (lack of) national respect they get.

Edit: Wesley would be another good choice.

well said, thought the same thing about the Wooden Award thing