• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • izzjess
    Kennel Club Material
    • Nov 2007

will the game be on thew.tv?

and will the game be blocked out if you live in the Spokane area...I hate those darn block outs...
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

According to the schedule at the w, it will be

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• ZagaZags
      Banned
      • May 2010

The GU game is going to be on Time Warner Sports channel as well.

Comment

• zagamatic
        Zag for Life
        • Aug 2009

Don't hold me to this. But I wanna say that I saw earlier that the Zags game will be carried on ESPN 3 tonight.

Comment

• izzjess
          Kennel Club Material
          • Nov 2007

but it will most likely be blocked out if you live in the Spokane area...that's why I need uziz ...

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by izzjess View Post
            but it will most likely be blocked out if you live in the Spokane area...that's why I need uziz ...
            If you are stuck with streaming, then either uziz or the the w.tv sream should fill the bill. The w.tv stream doen't get blacked out, does it ? I don't use it for GU games at all. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• izzjess
              Kennel Club Material
              • Nov 2007

yes they do...thew does it stinks

Comment

• NumberCruncher
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Feb 2013

Checked into theW.tv this afternoon to see the last half of the USF/Portland game and was blocked out. Why? There was no other option. I won't be back.

Comment

• KStyles
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                  If you are stuck with streaming, then either uziz or the the w.tv sream should fill the bill. The w.tv stream doen't get blacked out, does it ? I don't use it for GU games at all. . .
                  Yes, it does. If the (non-ESPN/non-BYUTV) game isn't on the channel listed below for your area, you'll be able to watch on TheW.tv. If it is, it'll be blacked out. (Root Sports NW is blue, Root Sports Rocky Mountain is yellow)

Comment

• RenoZag
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

thanks for the answer, KStyles.

Comment

Working...
                    X