• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zag_Dad
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2013

Zach Collins

Official visit to Gonzaga scheduled for February to coincide with home game against BYU. Crystal Ball has Gonzaga listed as 50% chance of landing him. Collins would be a nice fit for the Gonzaga program!

GO ZAGS
  • Mr Vulture
    Zag for Life
    • May 2008

This would be a real good commit and fit for the program. I have thought he would end up at Arizona but it seems like we have a real shot.

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Great timing. Will be an absolutely electric night (though Zags may have already clinched by then).
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
        Official visit to Gonzaga scheduled for February to coincide with home game against BYU. Crystal Ball has Gonzaga listed as 50% chance of landing him. Collins would be a nice fit for the Gonzaga program!

GO ZAGS
        Up to 60%. Nice 4 star recruit. Would love to have him.
        Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• hooter73
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2008

He would be a crazy good fit in every way for GU. Good kid that would be good for the program and community. Probably get more notoriety at places like Arizona but not the same experience.

Comment

• DZ
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
            Great timing. Will be an absolutely electric night (though Zags may have already clinched by then).
            Senior night, too.

If he wants to see what players mean to fans and how they think of the school/Few - no better night.

Then we crush BYU by 30 led by our seniors' last home game in front of rabid fans saying thank you - pretty much can't have a better set-up.

Unusually warm early spring/ late winter day (Feb 28th average 47 degrees), 57 degrees, sunny, no wind?
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• Zag_Dad
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
              Up to 60%. Nice 4 star recruit. Would love to have him.
              Up to 83% chance now!!

Comment

• webspinnre
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

It shows his 3 visits as us, Cal and New Mexico. Given the game he's coming to and his visits, I feel pretty good. Do we know if there are any more visits likely?
                I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• basketballzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

I'm reiterating my position that he will choose the Zags based on pure intuition. I envision two PFs in the class of 2016 with the other being Nolan Narain because Gonzaga is not Gonzaga without some Canadian bacon on the roster.

Comment

• Chicken Ball
                    Kennel Club
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by basketballzag View Post
                    I'm reiterating my position that he will choose the Zags based on pure intuition. I envision two PFs in the class of 2016 with the other being Nolan Narain because Gonzaga is not Gonzaga without some Canadian bacon on the roster.
                    Collins and Narain in the same class would be terrific.
                    Last edited by Chicken Ball; 01-07-2015, 06:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                    X