PDA

View Full Version : Things that you do when watching the Zags play that you believe helps them win

Reborn
12-31-2014, 05:29 AM
It's the day before New Years and I'm thinking maybe we need a different kind of thread to entertain us today; maybe giving us a little break from the games on TV today. I thought it would be fun to read about what you do during the games that you believe helps the Zags win. Yes! I'm talking about being superstitious. hahahahha

Wearing certain Zag gear is always mandatory. I have my hat and several sweatshirts. I have mostly worn my gray hoodie. But in the BYU game I switched at half-time to my new Black hoodie that zips up. For the toughest games I need to be watching the game with my family: my oldest son Isaac and his three grandkids. The youngest one, Micah is a great fan and when it gets close at the end he and I must old hands tightly. We both have our way of jinxing foul shooters by waving our fingers at the shooter just before he shoots. I can not tell you how many times that this technique has made shooters miss. MANY!!!

And then for the toughest games of them all, the whole family will hold hands and cheer. Yes! We are there in our living room, and I'm making up cheers. If I hadn't been a good basketball player I think I would have made a good cheerleader. But I'm good now. WE even have cheers where we clap our hands and stomp our feet. Do I think that fans help the team win. Heck yes. I do. And I have always appreciated it when the Zags walk over to their fans who attend the games and thank them. I think all good players know that fans are important.

For me it was so cool to see how many fans that the Zags had at the game in San Diego. GU fans were louder then San Diego's. I KNOW that it helped our Zags.....This has been another really fun year being a Gonzaga Bulldog fan, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. We sure have a big game on Saturday, and I'm getting ready.

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

TheGonzagaFactor
12-31-2014, 06:42 AM
I just sit there nervously, leaning forward at the TV to the point that my back gets sore. I post on Twitter every time we make a good play. If the lead is over 15 points, I lean back and sit normally. If I am in public I always wear my Zags jersey, but if I'm at home I only wear it sometimes because I eat to cope with the nervousness that comes along with the game and I don't want to get food all over my jersey.

TacomaZAG
12-31-2014, 06:52 AM
I always wear my ZAG t-shirts/sweatshirts/etc. for every game (and pretty much everywhere I go, according to my wife), but save my autographed Pendo jersey for the big games. That jersey is 0-1 this year, looking to get back in the win column come March......

Go ZAGS

gonzagafan62
12-31-2014, 06:56 AM
Unless I am out of town, or at a buddy's house (only happened once since I have watched the Zags) .... then I always take a shower at halftime.

zagzilla
12-31-2014, 07:03 AM
I had a t-shirt I picked up at the GU-Duke game at MSG in 2006 where we got badly beaten. I liked the shirt. It had a "Zags take NYC" message and Spike wearing a santa hat dunking a basketball. I'd break it out for games during the holiday season. Unfortunately, it seemed whenever I wore it, we would lose. Finally, before a big game (I forget which one),we held a ceremony at my house where we tore the shirt up into pieces. We then had a sip of rum, doused the pieces in it and then burned them. Zags won that game doubtless due to the voodoo ritual we performed.

Hey, it's only weird if it doesn't work.

ZZ

WBM
12-31-2014, 07:17 AM
I just sit there nervously, leaning forward at the TV to the point that my back gets sore. ... If the lead is over 15 points, I lean back and sit normally. If I am in public I always wear my Zags jersey, but if I'm at home I only wear it sometimes because I eat to cope with the nervousness that comes along with the game and I don't want to get food all over my jersey.

I am the same. During the game I sit forward and attentively unless we are blowing the other team out. I wear a Zags shirt all day on game days -- if it's a weekday game, I wear my GU tie.

gonzagafan62
12-31-2014, 07:40 AM
I am the same. I wear a Zags shirt all day on game days -- if it's a weekday game, I wear my GU tie. During the game I sit forward and attentively unless we are blowing the other team out.

I am a bit on the extreme side, I wear GU stuff everyday. I first have my GU wedding ring, and then my GU hat which I wear every day, and most days I wear one of my 7 GU hoodies. Its hard not to wear GU. I am too extreme though! lol

RenoZag
12-31-2014, 07:49 AM
I had a t-shirt I picked up at the GU-Duke game at MSG in 2006 where we got badly beaten. I liked the shirt. It had a "Zags take NYC" message and Spike wearing a santa hat dunking a basketball. I'd break it out for games during the holiday season. Unfortunately, it seemed whenever I wore it, we would lose. Finally, before a big game (I forget which one),we held a ceremony at my house where we tore the shirt up into pieces. We then had a sip of rum, doused the pieces in it and then burned them. Zags won that game doubtless due to the voodoo ritual we performed.

Hey, it's only weird if it doesn't work.

ZZ

Great story

Zagdawg
12-31-2014, 08:02 AM
I put on one of 4 favorite Zag shirts for the day-- grab a beverage of choice --fire up the laptop to follow all the other games and to keep track of fouls/scoring of our game-- sit back and enjoy the ride.

webspinnre
12-31-2014, 08:45 AM
I'm not into superstition, I just watch the game and try not to yell so loudly that I wake up my kids.

DixieZag
12-31-2014, 09:02 AM
Not sure if it qualifies as something I do to help them win, but I know when I am just sitting at home with just wife and daughter, they usually don't sit with me b/c I guess I'm not too fun to be around if it is close. And, during close games, I'll sit like I have a kidney stone or dysentery, and then when we make a shot I'll clap two or three times, very loudly - very loudly and then lean in and get back to the whole kidney stone motif.

I guess the lesson is, watching GU win feels like passing a kidney stone, watching them lose is like having dysen.... never mind.

zag944
12-31-2014, 09:48 AM
Drink to celebrate our baskets, and drink to mourn those of our opponents. Also during timeouts, pregame, halftime and commercials just to be safe. Seems like we've won like 80% of our games in the Mark Few era since I've been doing this so it is obviously working.

gonzagafan62
12-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Not sure if it qualifies as something I do to help them win, but I know when I am just sitting at home with just wife and daughter, they usually don't sit with me b/c I guess I'm not too fun to be around if it is close. And, during close games, I'll sit like I have a kidney stone or dysentery, and then when we make a shot I'll clap two or three times, very loudly - very loudly and then lean in and get back to the whole kidney stone motif.

I guess the lesson is, watching GU win feels like passing a kidney stone, watching them lose is like having dysen.... never mind.

I know exactly what you mean. Wife and baby don't even come near me, and know the schedule of Gonzaga games so that they can go to their grandmas or have an early nights sleep. I am really glad the BYU game was an early game now.

I always give my dogs treats after we win and go outside and play with them for awhile. If we lose, its bedtime.

EDIT: Also, I started this thing with my baby, that after every win I play "Celebration by Kool and the Gang" and when they go "Whoohoo!" I say "Zags Win" instead. I don't want my baby to be calling whoohoo just yet. I heard Francis can really mess up my household if he got near it. Not my time or place though....

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-31-2014, 10:11 AM
I motivate the team by yelling loud enough for them to hear me from my living room.

My wife, kids, neighbors and local police hate Zags game night.

Reborn
12-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Some pretty funny stories. Thanks. I'm enjoying them. #1 post is the guy who got the family together and cut up his Zag shirt, dowsed it in Vodka,ect. Classic. The Zags need to know about the crazy things we fans do to help them. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

TheZagPhish
12-31-2014, 10:31 AM
If I am at home watching with Mrs. Phish, I wear faded Zags gear, bite couch pillows and drink several fine craft beers, generally with good results.

If I am watching with the extended family, I (very delicately) ask Grandpa to leave the room because every single little Zag mistake causes him a vein-popping, profanity fueled meltdown.

TheZagPhish
12-31-2014, 10:33 AM
I heard Francis can really mess up my household if he got near it.

Oh, there are stories.

DixieZag
12-31-2014, 10:40 AM
I (very delicately) ask Grandpa to leave the room because every single little Zag mistake causes him a vein-popping, profanity fueled meltdown.

I know that guy! I've seen him all over the place!

:)

Zagger
12-31-2014, 11:17 AM
I make faces at the opposing team - and refs as needed :)

ZaGranny
12-31-2014, 11:31 AM
At home, I wear Zag gear. Jeans and a t-shirt during the day, Zag jambes and an old Zag shirt for late games. I make sure all of the dogs have their Zag-nana'son.

I sit in my recliner, but if things get exciting, I move a leather rocker over in front of the recliner to get close to the TV. I have a big actual cowbell that I ring as I yell defense, or when we score, etc.

At the MAC, I always wear a red hoodie, two pony tails, and my brown tweed Zag Cap. We go early so I can walk the concourse.

Both at home and at the MAC, I have a little free throw song I sing softly, roughly to the tune of Eartha Kitt's "Santa, Baby". As in "Kevin, Baby, make a little free throw for me, make a little free throw for me! and "Kevin, Baby, make another free throw for me, make another free throw for me! When I sing it they make 80% of their free throws (with a few exceptions). And--when I forget--guess what? They make about 80% of their free throws.

Also both at home and at live games, I do the Deee--fense! cheer, which a lot of people at the MAC recognize, and which sends at least one of the dogs running for cover

ZaGranny.

Angelo Roncalli
12-31-2014, 11:34 AM
I repeatedly stab a USF Dons mascot stuffed toy with knitting needles.

zagbeliever
12-31-2014, 11:56 AM
I pretty much wear Zag gear from day one of season but on game day I add Spike necklace and my Zag shoes. (converse custom Go Zags). If the game is late I have Zag slippers. A tough game might send me to a tv in a different room at half time. My husband thinks we win due to the boys hard work and dedication....however at half time during the BYU game he suggested I might want to switch tv's. lol Oh, I also cross my feet at ankles left over right. Not crazy at all...:roll:

sittingon50
12-31-2014, 11:58 AM
Drink to celebrate our baskets, and drink to mourn those of our opponents. Also during timeouts, pregame, halftime and commercials just to be safe. Seems like we've won like 80% of our games in the Mark Few era since I've been doing this so it is obviously working.

Has your wife been able to get the stains out of the rug under your manchair?

sittingon50
12-31-2014, 12:04 PM
I'm generally a pretty laid back guy.

Kinda' like Kevin Spacey's character in "Se7en".

SunDevilGolfZag
12-31-2014, 12:24 PM
Whenever I watch with someone at a bar we lose. So I've finally learned to watch at home by myself with Zag gear on and beer in hand with halftime phone calls to buddies. Working well so far

WBM
12-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Whenever I watch with someone at a bar we lose. So I've finally learned to watch at home by myself with Zag gear on and beer in hand with halftime phone calls to buddies. Working well so far

I, for one, appreciate your sacrifices.

DixieZag
12-31-2014, 12:32 PM
At home, I wear Zag gear. Jeans and a t-shirt during the day, Zag jambes and an old Zag shirt for late games. I make sure all of the dogs have their Zag-nana'son.

I sit in my recliner, but if things get exciting, I move a leather rocker over in front of the recliner to get close to the TV. I have a big actual cowbell that I ring as I yell defense, or when we score, etc.

At the MAC, I always wear a red hoodie, two pony tails, and my brown tweed Zag Cap. We go early so I can walk the concourse.

Both at home and at the MAC, I have a little free throw song I sing softly, roughly to the tune of Eartha Kitt's "Santa, Baby". As in "Kevin, Baby, make a little free throw for me, make a little free throw for me! and "Kevin, Baby, make another free throw for me, make another free throw for me! When I sing it they make 80% of their free throws (with a few exceptions). And--when I forget--guess what? They make about 80% of their free throws.

Also both at home and at live games, I do the Deee--fense! cheer, which a lot of people at the MAC recognize, and which sends at least one of the dogs running for cover

ZaGranny.

I believe every word.

And, now, having told us all that, I believe you now owe it to the board to have someone take the video of you singing "Kevin Baby" to the tune of Santa Baby, and post it on youtube and from there, here. Once done, I will personally see to it, through bribe or threat, that this thread rests in the Hall of Fame with immortality.

Reborn
12-31-2014, 12:50 PM
I pretty much wear Zag gear from day one of season but on game day I add Spike necklace and my Zag shoes. (converse custom Go Zags). If the game is late I have Zag slippers. A tough game might send me to a tv in a different room at half time. My husband thinks we win due to the boys hard work and dedication....however at half time during the BYU game he suggested I might want to switch tv's. lol Oh, I also cross my feet at ankles left over right. Not crazy at all...:roll:

this is a pretty good post too hahahahahahahahahahahaha you're cool

Go Zags!!!

Reborn
12-31-2014, 12:54 PM
I believe every word.

And, now, having told us all that, I believe you now owe it to the board to have someone take the video of you singing "Kevin Baby" to the tune of Santa Baby, and post it on youtube and from there, here. Once done, I will personally see to it, through bribe or threat, that this thread rests in the Hall of Fame with immortality.

Right on ZagGranny. Hall of fame for sure. Love the cowbell idea. Do you remember the guy who used to post here, the picture of him playing the drums and it said, "Cowbells." Or something like that....I miss him and a few of the others. Also love your song.....You're too cool, as always.

Go Zags!!!

krozman
12-31-2014, 12:57 PM
I just realized that with the highest winning percentage in college basketball, there's some serious mental health issues that are being unaddressed. I mean, if the zags run the table you will all continue in your delusions and wont crash until it's serious. The rest of the world's fans realize this when they inevitably lose....but YOU PEOPLE keep winning. We need more counselors in Spokane Stat.....or probably by the 2nd weekend in March.

WBM
12-31-2014, 01:28 PM
I just realized that with the highest winning percentage in college basketball, there's some serious mental health issues that are being unaddressed. I mean, if the zags run the table you will all continue in your delusions and wont crash until it's serious. The rest of the world's fans realize this when they inevitably lose....but YOU PEOPLE keep winning. We need more counselors in Spokane Stat.....or probably by the 2nd weekend in March.

I was trying to think of a rebuttal that we wouldn't need to receive counseling until the first loss next year, and I realized that I'd trade an early-non-conference loss to Scranton Technical College for ending this post-season with a W.

Angelo Roncalli
12-31-2014, 01:30 PM

Can you give us a recommendation for the mental health professional you use?

RenoZag
12-31-2014, 01:38 PM
Before every game I say a little prayer of thanks that I am not a USF fan. Seems to work 80 percent of the time. . .

DixieZag
12-31-2014, 01:45 PM
The rest of the world's fans realize this when they inevitably lose....but YOU PEOPLE keep winning. We need more counselors in Spokane Stat.....or probably by the 2nd weekend in March.

Well, yeah, but that was always true.

This thread doesn't impact that one way or another.

And, just cutting it off in March or whatever will be insufficient. Here's hoping that insurance covers enough to get us through next October.

Bocco
12-31-2014, 01:49 PM
Before every game I say a little prayer of thanks that I am not a USF fan. Seems to work 80 percent of the time. . .

:agreed::clap::cheers:

Home games I'm at the Kennel, away games I'm alone in my man cave drinking Deschutes River Ale. I forgot to buy some prior to the Arizona game and ran out during the first half ......

RenoZag
12-31-2014, 03:23 PM

Home games I'm at the Kennel, away games I'm alone in my man cave drinking Deschutes River Ale. I forgot to buy some prior to the Arizona game and ran out during the first half ......

That's a technical foul

Malastein
12-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Absolutely nothing I do has any impact on the outcome of the game one way or the other. I love watching them win, and hate watching them lose. Hopefully they keep on winning from here on out. Could be a special March!

75Zag
12-31-2014, 03:57 PM
As I have explained to the Lovely Mrs. '75, there are certain things that can be done during a GU game in order to assure a victory. Not so much for me, but for the team.

Go Bulldogs!

zag67
12-31-2014, 04:33 PM
Mal, great post. THAT IS THE TRUEST STATEMENT. And yes it is fun to watch and hopefully I am happy at the end.

americasteam
12-31-2014, 04:34 PM
The only thing I really do any differently then the average fan is when one of our players goes to the free throw line, I always call him by his first name. "Okay, let's make these Kyle". Or "Okay, Byron, you got this". Rest of the game I generally cheer them on using their last names. If I'm distracted and don't do that, it has happened that they've missed! My Bad!

My kids always text me "Go Zags" right before the game starts. Then they don't text me at all during the game, unless it's a blowout. Haha They know me too well. I AM FOCUSED!

Bocco
01-01-2015, 07:59 AM
That's a technical foul

actually I think it should be Flagrant 1

Reborn
01-01-2015, 09:11 AM

Thanks for the honesty. Now I finally know why we lost. I must also admit that my grandkids were not here for that game. Dang it.

this has been fun....thanks to you all...

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

scott257
01-01-2015, 09:30 AM
I check and re-check to know what channel to watch or which stream to fish. Zag shirts on game day are a given. Many of the games are late here so quite often I watch in bed wearing and struggle (failing frequently) to keep it quiet. My wife pretty much sleeps through it but always has to ask who won first thing in the morning because usually when I break silence it is to complain (could be a bad call, turnover, etc.). The worst part for me is the time to calm down and get to sleep after the game is over. If Gonzaga loses I may not get to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning.

Now does any of this help Gonzaga win? It must, because my win loss record is as good as Coach Few's.

ZagsGoZags
01-01-2015, 10:14 AM
My wife usually doesn't watch the game, but when she does it has had a strong correlation with zag success, and when she leaves the room, the other team outscores us. It got so bad one time I wouldn't let her leave the room the whole 4th quarter (well, last half of the second half).
Also when the game gets close at the end, I usually slide onto the floor and creep closer to the screen, hollering about everything they do or we do.
If we are behind with a couple of minutes left in the game, I believe it takes on the posture of prayer ...

Zaglaw
01-01-2015, 10:37 AM
At home,Zag t-shirt, earrings, and snuggie. used to have Zags Mardi Gras beads, but we seemed to lose more frequently when i wore them, so they were jettisoned.

NumberCruncher
01-01-2015, 12:22 PM
I purposely avoid any superstitions. I think they're bad luck.

gueastcoast
01-01-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm with NumberCruncher.

Only thing I do consistently is stand the entire game, whether home, away, at the arena,at home, in a bar, wherever. Too much nervous energy.

zagamatic
01-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Of course I have several options in hats and shirts to choose from. If things get bad, I'll even throw on my Zags slippers. It's kind of silly, but it always seems like whenever my feet get cold during a game, so does the guys shooting. So I take great care nowadays to avoid that. Cuz, you know, it obviously is what keeps us winning. :-P

Rangerzag
01-02-2015, 02:05 AM
Fresh Bunnies (http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?23923-Fresh-Bunnies)
Still Bunnies (http://home.comcast.net/%7Ezagslug/bunnies2.htm)

Zagslug pregame bunnies - zombie08.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAEibm_yRQ)

gozagswoohoo
01-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Unless I am out of town, or at a buddy's house (only happened once since I have watched the Zags) .... then I always take a shower at halftime.

You should have just asked buddy! Sure, it would have been a little weird, but I would have allowed you! I hate to break traditions. :-)

And I have 'mellowed' a little bit over the years. I USED to pace back and forth, the entire game, and if it was a CLOSE game, then I would (and I kid you not...) get down on the ground behind my couch, and just peak over the edge of the couch (I would usually only do this for the last 5-10 minutes of the game). Also, if we lost, I would just lay face down on the ground for at least 10-15 minutes. Once I had kids, these traditions had to change for a number or reasons, haha.

Now, I prefer to watch 'big' games alone, that way I can yell at the tv and talk to myself in my own tone/language, etc, but I definitely never turn down requests to watch the games with other big zags fans (even though I've only got like 2-3 of those in Missouri).

Also, I do one other thing that annoys the crap out of Mrs. Woohoo....if I'm watching a game that is somewhat close (like, maybe a 10 point game or less), I will watch every shot/possession in slow-motion (the final 6-8 minutes or so of the game).

Oh, one more thing, I wear my old and somewhat well-known "Ammo" jersey under my work clothes on game days when it's a big game. Makes me feel like a super hero.

gonzagafan62
01-02-2015, 07:49 AM
You should have just asked buddy! Sure, it would have been a little weird, but I would have allowed you! I hate to break traditions. :-)

And I have 'mellowed' a little bit over the years. I USED to pace back and forth, the entire game, and if it was a CLOSE game, then I would (and I kid you not...) get down on the ground behind my couch, and just peak over the edge of the couch (I would usually only do this for the last 5-10 minutes of the game). Also, if we lost, I would just lay face down on the ground for at least 10-15 minutes. Once I had kids, these traditions had to change for a number or reasons, haha.

Now, I prefer to watch 'big' games alone, that way I can yell at the tv and talk to myself in my own tone/language, etc, but I definitely never turn down requests to watch the games with other big zags fans (even though I've only got like 2-3 of those in Missouri).

Also, I do one other thing that annoys the crap out of Mrs. Woohoo....if I'm watching a game that is somewhat close (like, maybe a 10 point game or less), I will watch every shot/possession in slow-motion (the final 6-8 minutes or so of the game).

Oh, one more thing, I wear my old and somewhat well-known "Ammo" jersey under my work clothes on game days when it's a big game. Makes me feel like a super hero.

1.) Haha. Nah, gotta respect the host. haha.

2.) I still do this. Although during the Arizona game, the heart was thumping so fast, that I just wanted the game to end by 2 minute mark in the first half. It was like sittin in a damn dentist chair haha. I don't wanna feel that again till DEEEEEEP March. And even then, if we do get that far, it would be like playing with house money anyway....

3.) I didn't watch one with another Zags fan but that one time, but it was pretty fun watching the SMU Mustangs get "Zagged" ... haha

I don't have many other weird things. Think I named them all.... But I do have my Gonzaga ring of honor on my wall at my work, along with my Gonzaga mousepad.

Bogozags
01-02-2015, 12:31 PM

ZaGranny.

This is a HOOT!

"Santa Baby" brings back fond memories...what made you think of it when we're shooting FTs???

Where does the dog "run for cover"...

Also, I gotta have my wife read this thread...she thinks I'm nuts...these posts will let her know just how sane I am!

THANKS ALL!

ZaGranny
01-02-2015, 01:24 PM
At Christmas time, unless we are watching GU BB, we have sirius Holiday music on the TV. SO during one game a few years ago, I had just heard Santa baby a few times (and Eartha Kitt is one of my favorite jazz singers) , when the Zags were playing on TV. One of the players (lets just say Rob Sacre) was shooting free throws, and I said "Sacre, baby, make a little free throw for me" Then I said--sounds like a song to me! And legend was born! Or something!

As for the dogs, they run for cover several places. The lab runs and cowers about 6 feet behind our recliners. If it gets really bad he runs either downstairs to his kennel or into the bedroom for his night time kennel.

The pom and peek a poo run into the bedroom and hide on the bed.

Glad to help out with your wife's opinion of your sanity!

ZaGranny

UberZagFan
01-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Uber totally relates to the standing/pacing thing. At home, at friends or at a bar he always stands behind everyone else so not to bother anyone. Also, game days during the week, he wears the KC shirt he "borrowed" from Sinto's little sis before the Stanford ESPN gameday game underneath his suit and tie...there are many more....

pbriz
01-02-2015, 06:31 PM
The Turiaf jersey goes on during really big games (the one I won a couple years back through a GUBoards pick-em).

Vanzagger
01-02-2015, 06:34 PM
75 you da man

DixieZag
01-02-2015, 06:40 PM
At Christmas time, unless we are watching GU BB, we have sirius Holiday music on the TV. SO during one game a few years ago, I had just heard Santa baby a few times (and Eartha Kitt is one of my favorite jazz singers) , when the Zags were playing on TV. One of the players (lets just say Rob Sacre) was shooting free throws, and I said "Sacre, baby, make a little free throw for me" Then I said--sounds like a song to me! And legend was born! Or something!

As for the dogs, they run for cover several places. The lab runs and cowers about 6 feet behind our recliners. If it gets really bad he runs either downstairs to his kennel or into the bedroom for his night time kennel.

ZaGranny

Again, the only thing standing in the way of the Hall of Fame for this thread is video.....

I've seen wonderful pictures of your summer vacations, your travels in Zagland, even your exercise diary, all of which much appreciated and well done.

I don't think we're asking too much.

Reborn
01-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Some other things that I do that I believe helps the Zags win is 1) I must write a post on The Bunnies thread. I forgot to do it when we lost to Arizona; so I'm convinced that the bunnies need my help. hahahahahaha

I also must put three !!! after Go Zags!!! I have never not done it, and won't...

I feel it's important to begin my PREDICTION AND OTHER THOUGHTS thread, but there have been times I have not done it, and the Zags still won. So that may not be important although I think it is.

I believe in order in the universe and also believe that if it's not broken don't fix it....so we keep doing what we've done...

I have begun to believe that I need to appear on my prediction thread and say IT'S GAME DAY and there's no day like it. Or something like that. I do believe in order, but I believe in change too, and it growth. So this year I'm trying to prove that I've grown some; so I have added, One Game at a time at the end of my posts, just beneath Go Zags!!! And notice I only use one exclamation point after One game at a time!

Go Zags!!!
One game at a time!

Bogozags
01-03-2015, 11:02 AM

ZaGranny

You are a FANtastic Fan...really appreciate the explanation too! "Santa Baby" to me is a sexy Christmas song and use to sing it to an old flame back in the day for a special gift, so to speak...I do wish we had a hidden camera in your living room during game time...i am sure we would all love to watch your dogs and you sing to the TV!

Oh, on singing "Santa Baby," it never worked for me, I always got coal...