PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo???

former1dog
12-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Or others in the know, I want to try and get my little boys access so they can get autographs after the game in Provo today.

Any tips?

TheZagPhish
12-27-2014, 12:50 PM
If memory serves, you hang around after the game and (usually? sometimes?) the team comes back out to meet fans.

Honestly, I don't know. So that's super helpful.

But I'm glad you're going to the game with your family! Enjoy!

RenoZag
12-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Braving the Marriott crowd again ? You, sir, are a brave Zag fan.

ZagaZags
12-27-2014, 01:50 PM
If memory serves, you hang around after the game and (usually? sometimes?) the team comes back out to meet fans.

Honestly, I don't know. So that's super helpful.

But I'm glad you're going to the game with your family! Enjoy!

Yep, stay after the game and you will see most of the players come out.

former1dog
12-27-2014, 06:51 PM
Braving the Marriott crowd again ? You, sir, are a brave Zag fan.
Spot on observation, Reno.

Thanks for the advice all. We managed to catch up with Kevin Pangos and his Dad, Bill. They were very, very nice to my boys. Kevin offered to take a photo with them and they got an autograph also.

RenoZag
12-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Spot on observation, Reno.

Thanks for the advice all. We managed to catch up with Kevin Pangos and his Dad, Bill. They were very, very nice to my boys. Kevin offered to take a photo with them and they got an autograph also.

Hope the visit wasn't as rough as your previous trips, former. I'm guessing your boys might have heard a few "new" words

former1dog
12-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Hope the visit wasn't as rough as your previous trips, former. I'm guessing your boys might have heard a few "new" words
I had to deal with a heckler. Posted details on FB.

gozagswoohoo
12-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Oh hey, sorry, just logged in and saw this. I saw on FB that you got at least Pangos though!! SCORE!

Hope you and the boys had fun! Can't wait to take my oldest....he is excited. He loves Pangos, but unfortunately, doesn't look like he'll be able to ever see him play in person.

former1dog
12-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Oh hey, sorry, just logged in and saw this. I saw on FB that you got at least Pangos though!! SCORE!

Hope you and the boys had fun! Can't wait to take my oldest....he is excited. He loves Pangos, but unfortunately, doesn't look like he'll be able to ever see him play in person.

No worries WooHoo. We managed :)