PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Cal Poly

GrizZAG
12-20-2014, 09:36 PM
They came to play. We thought this was a bunny and it wasn't. I thought they played with intensity till the end and played incredible defense. Compliments to the effort. I personally thought the Zags were luckier with the refs than they were. Nwaba is a hell of a player, no question. Zags were sloppy tonight, but I acknowledge CP effort and talent.

Zagceo
12-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Agree and happy for local grown Coach Joe Callero …….I wonder how many of his 15 siblings made it to the game?

zag67
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
I also congratulate them. I thought that this will give Few and company a great set of film to show our team. They attacked the passing lanes and did it with quick hands. WE WILL LEARN from those tapes. Still a good win. Now go attack the conference. PS I do not think any of our teams have that fast of feet and hands in the passing lanes.

cscz28
12-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Nwaba was very impressive, even so on defense, but I can't believe it is possible for a 6'4" wing player who is the main scorer on a team to never even ATTEMPT a three point field goal this year and last year.

RenoZag
12-20-2014, 10:38 PM
I do not think any of our teams have that fast of feet and hands in the passing lanes.

After the other WCC teams see that tape, you can bet they'll be working on it, 67