PDA

View Full Version : Gary Bell cramping or injured?

raise the zag
12-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Pretty clear he was limping most of that 2nd half.

Continually attempting to 'stretch' his leg on every single dead-ball, inbounds, &/or timeout.

I mentioned this in game thread, yet zero response.

Couldn't have been the only one to notice Gary's limp & inability to jump off right leg/foot as my Wife even mentioned this as well, so...

Could it be just cramping or another occurrence of Gary playing through injury. Hoping the former.

Marcus
12-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Looked like cramping to me. Obviously I don't know, but the way he was grabbing his calves and the way he was stretching that'd be my guess. His explosiveness would come and go which would also happen from cramps. Just my opinion.

Section 116
12-20-2014, 08:49 PM
There was no mention of any problems with Gary Bell physically by Tommy Lloyd or the radio broadcast cast team. In fact Tommy Lloyd noted how Bell played another great game although once again you would not notice it from his stat line.

zagamatic
12-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Entirely likely that he simply forgot to drink a lot of water whilst studying for finals. Hence some cramping. I personally didn't see anything to suggest anything more than cramping. But I wasn't necessarily focused on him per say.