PDA

View Full Version : Karno Ankle

gonzagafan62
12-20-2014, 07:15 PM
That replay looked bad. Hope he's okay

DixieZag
12-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Writing this Mid-Half, He's playing his best ball. It would be tragic to lose him in a bit of a throwaway game, right on the eve of our first conference game and, arguably, our last "name" game.

Hope he's ok. Those can linger. Need him aggressive.

gonzagafan62
12-20-2014, 07:17 PM
He's back on the bench at least

gonzagafan62
12-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Back on the floor no limp

raise the zag
12-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Karno will be fine. Some soreness, yet played through it and will be OK.

If anything, its GBJ we should be concerned about -- suffered two seperate tweaks to his right leg/foot/toe and seemed to be limping some at end of game.

DixieZag
12-20-2014, 08:03 PM
That game was crying out for an injury to someone.

Poly didn't just come to play (they did), they came to muck it up and it might have worked absent some big shots from Kevin and Karno

Marcus
12-20-2014, 08:13 PM
That game was crying out for an injury to someone.

Poly didn't just come to play (they did), they came to muck it up and it might have worked absent some big shots from Kevin and Karno

That's for sure. They were slapping at every ball and playing extremely physical and aggressive. Didn't seem to care if they were gonna get called for fouls.

WBM
12-20-2014, 08:15 PM
His post game interview with Richard Fox just aired. Karnowski said he's sore but thinks he'll be fine by BYU.

Hopefully he feels the same or better tomorrow when he's not in a game!

raise the zag
12-20-2014, 08:17 PM
His post game interview with Richard Fox just aired. Karnowski said he's sore but thinks he'll be fine by BYU.

Hopefully he feels the same or better tomorrow when he's not in a game!

Totally fine.

While 7'1" 285 lbs is harder to recover from 6'1", 185 lbs, he looks to be OK.

As I've stated ad nauseum, the REAL question is Gary Bell Jr, who looked to be hobbling quite a bit most of 2nd half.

The kid was limping all over the court compared to his normal gait, can't understand why this wasn't mentioned by anyone, including announcers.

WBM
12-20-2014, 08:23 PM
Totally fine.

As I've stated ad nauseum, the REAL question is Gary Bell Jr, who looked to be hobbling quite a bit most of 2nd half.

The kid was limping all over the court compared to his normal gait, can't understand why this wasn't mentioned by anyone, including announcers.
I'm hoping that both are okay. I did get a bit concerned when Gary was clearly using to "walk it off" after one tumbling play late in the second half.

Marcus
12-20-2014, 08:25 PM
Totally fine.

Looked to me like he was grabbing his calves a lot ant stretching out. I thought he was just having leg cramps.