PDA

View Full Version : It might be hard to find the Negative Nellie Naysayers this year.

kclubfounder
11-26-2014, 06:51 PM
Don't get me wrong. They are still out there. They are waiting for the moment when they can strike. They just may not get that moment.

But given even a teeny tiny opportunity to let loose their voice, I'm sure we will hear it.

I'm just thinking (and hoping) they may not get that opportunity.

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!

RenoZag
11-26-2014, 07:02 PM
You have pretty high hopes, kclub. . .

Kong-Kool-Aid
11-26-2014, 07:27 PM
This game might do it.

Sarenyon
11-26-2014, 07:29 PM
A lot to learn from in this one.

WallaWallaZag
11-26-2014, 08:06 PM
this game was a good dose of reality for all the krazy koolaid drinkers out there...georgia is a very average team. what this game also tells us is that smu was way way over-rated.

gozagswoohoo
11-26-2014, 08:06 PM
jinx

Ezag
11-26-2014, 08:12 PM
terrible defensive effort, hot dog prices at Madison Square Garden are outrageous

john montana
11-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Clearly got work to do, but this game was somewhat of an anomaly. Georgia is a bunch of thugs, their coach encourages it, the refs called an insane amount of strange calls...just ugly.

Pangos handled it. Wiltjer stepped up. Wesley disappeared, but with so many new pieces, first time on a big stage...I will take it.

surfmonkey89
11-26-2014, 08:15 PM
Clearly got work to do, but this game was somewhat of an anomaly. Georgia is a bunch of thugs, their coach encourages it, the refs called an insane amount of strange calls...just ugly.

In other words, like most of the teams in the WCC. This is EXACTLY the way they'll play us.

U Zig, I Zag
11-26-2014, 08:16 PM
terrible defensive effort, hot dog prices at Madison Square Garden are outrageous

You were there? So what do you think it was? Them attacking us, not doing much on the help side? I felt it looked OK at first - but those fouls held us back and changed the attitude of our guys. Then they just attacked the rim (the thing they are best at or at least made the most sense considering our foul issues).

bballbeachbum
11-26-2014, 08:16 PM

Pangos handled it. Wiltjer stepped up. Wesley disappeared, but with so many new pieces, first time on a big stage...I will take it.

seen the Zags lose this kind of game many times over the years I've been watching them. I'll take it too

Birddog
11-26-2014, 08:18 PM
"The help defense was either late or lacking most of the night".

DADoZAG
11-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Now the ZAGS get tough or go home.

I'll pick the former.

Go ZAGS!

dan71w
11-26-2014, 08:32 PM
happy for the win.
I do not think it was about "bad defense"; the officiating was so bad, they had our players afraid to try to defend simply if you tried you where called for a foul. that is not basketball and those refs need to be fined, and that flying kick should have resulted in ejection!!!!
proud of our boys, they showed strength even when the damn east coast rugby,,,,,errr basketball officials where clueless and sucked any skill away from the game.
basketball is a game of skill, what we saw tonight was plain about running into our players to "draw fouls". was not fun to watch, and you could see the players hated it as much as we did.