Some very good games 11/24. Maui Invitational begins today at 11:30 am.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

Some very good games 11/24. Maui Invitational begins today at 11:30 am.

Maui Invitational games today. Kansas St. vs Purdue (11:30 am) Arizona vs Missouri (following first game), Pittsburg vs Chamanade, and then the night capper San Diego St vs BYU.

Then there is the Legends Classic: Villanova vs VCU (great game), CBE Hall of Fame Classic: Alabama vs Iowa St.,

Santa Clara vs Michigan St should be interesting as should Eastern Washington vs Indiana.

Michigan vs Oregon should be a good one as should Oregon St vs Oklahoma St., Pepperdine vs Iowa (very good game) and USF vs Hawaii, and finally Arizona St vs Maryland

Have a fun day.

Go Zags!!!
    Last edited by CDC84; 11-25-2014, 07:42 AM.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • gonzagafan62
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2013

Oh honestly, I cannot wait for the BYU SDSU game. I am going to be rooting my hiney off for BYU. I hope they get it done tonight.

EDIT: I will also be rooting for Santa Clara, but that dream ended when I woke up today. But they do still have to play the game so, "You're saying there is a chance?"
    Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Reborn
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
      Oh honestly, I cannot wait for the BYU SDSU game. I am going to be rooting my hiney off for BYU. I hope they get it done tonight.

EDIT: I will also be rooting for Santa Clara, but that dream ended when I woke up today. But they do still have to play the game so, "You're saying there is a chance?"
      No chance. Sorry. Let's hope they keep it close. I think they gave Duke a pretty good game @Duke last year. I have a hard time rooting for Santa Clara because of how I feel about their coach.....and I really like Tom Izzo.
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• gonzagafan62
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
        No chance. Sorry. Let's hope they keep it close. I think they gave Duke a pretty good game @Duke last year. I have a hard time rooting for Santa Clara because of how I feel about their coach.....and I really like Tom Izzo.
        Yeah I agree Reborn. Will you be staying up to see the showdown in Maui?
        Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
          Maui Invitational games today. Kansas St. vs Purdue (11:30 am) Arizona vs Missouri (following first game), Pittsburg vs Chamanade, and then the night capper San Diego St vs BYU.

Then there is the Legends Classic: Villanova vs VCU (great game), CBE Hall of Fame Classic: Alabama vs Iowa St.,

Santa Clara vs Michigan St should be interesting as should Eastern Washington vs Indiana.

Michigan vs Oregon should be a good one as should Oregon St vs Oklahoma St., Pepperdine vs Iowa (very good game) and USF vs Hawaii, and finally Arizona St vs Maryland

Have a fun day.

Go Zags!!!
          I could see EWU keeping things interesting, but MSU is going to obliterate Santa Clara.
          "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• primal23
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Hoping SDSU can win.
            11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
            "Make it yourself"
            "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
            "Okay"

Comment

• seacatfan
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2014

I wonder if BYU has been gone from the Mountain West long enough for old rivalries to dwindle? I bet there is still a little dislike left over between them and SDSU.

Comment

• zag buddy
                Banned
                • Dec 2007

tx reborn for the heads up.

Comment

• WBM
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • Oct 2013

Arizona v. Missouri

I've only gotten to check in on this game occasionally, but from what I see, I think we stand a chance against Arizona. Of course, I'm watching them play on a neutral court in a small gym. We're going to play them in their huge gym on their court, with their fans.

EDIT: Also, Bobby Moynihan would play a great Sean Miller in an SNL sketch.

Comment

• Section 116
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

As I mentioned in another thread Santa Clara vs. Michigan St is airing live on the Big Ten Network

Comment

• seacatfan
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2014

Yeah the mods moved a Maui thread that was going on and killed it. Zona looks beatable. They've pulled away this game but they have some issues.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

The Zags will need to be hitting on all cylinders and Arizona will need to be off a bit with the game at their house.

Comment

• seacatfan
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2014

Zags need to keep shooting like they have been and don't have a bunch of TO's in Tucson. If they do those 2 things, they have a very good chance.

Comment

• WBM
                            Professional Zag Fan
                            • Oct 2013

I think my main concern @Arizona is going to be their very athletic forwards finishing into Karnowski and Sabonis and getting us into early foul trouble.

Comment

• seacatfan
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2014

Just sit in a zone and pack the lane and don't give them anywhere to drive. Sit back and see if McConnell and York and Pitts can hit anything from the perimeter.

Comment

Working...
                              X