• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagricultural
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Nov 2012

Bell

I just want to give a shout out to Gary Bell Jr. ! I have just re-watched all of our games, and he is definitely hunting his shot more agressively. So far the shooting percentages are down, but we know they will come up. Truly one of my favorite Zags! So excited to have Gary & Kevin starting together and injury free this year!
  • bartruff1
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2010

Few..." I would like to coach him for the rest of my career."

Comment

• seacatfan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2014

Bell heated up early in the 2nd half last night but didn't get many minutes after the half. I've never been concerned about him but I'm very happy with what I've seen out of him so far this year.

Comment

• DADoZAG
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
        Few..." I would like to coach him for the rest of my career."
        I'll bet. An aggressive Mr. Bell is a pleasure to watch, as well.

'Was concerned about the knee early, Gary's always on his toes so bad wheels are tough to spot. The drive to the rim looked pretty good, tho.

Go ZAGS!
        Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

• maynard g krebs
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Zagricultural View Post
          So far the shooting percentages are down, but we know they will come up.
          He has made 11 of 25 3's, 44%, and 3 of 5 twos, 60%. Overall 47% shooting mostly 3's. According to statsheet.com, his effective fg % is 65%, which puts him just outside the top 200 of 4000+ players.

By their system, Bell's offensive rating is 72 nationally. (Interestingly, they have Pangos at second overall, prob due to his a/to ratio).

Comment

• DZ
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by maynard g krebs View Post
            He has made 11 of 25 3's, 44%, and 3 of 5 twos, 60%. Overall 47% shooting mostly 3's. According to statsheet.com, his effective fg % is 65%, which puts him just outside the top 200 of 4000+ players.

By their system, Bell's offensive rating is 72 nationally. (Interestingly, they have Pangos at second overall, prob due to his a/to ratio).
            Yeah, but we all know those numbers will come up, right?

Anyway, great numbers, thanks for that. It's good to have some validation for my thought, which was something like "I thought he hit 6-8(or something equally stupid good) one night."

I guess it's silly season for the time being. We have a team that just smoked every team it played, including a ranked one and there's got to be some things people see danger signs about.
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
            X