• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

11/22 NIT Tip-Off Game - Broadcast ?

After checking the gozags.com website, I see there's now a 6pm starting time for Saturday's game versus the Spartans from Rockland County, NY. Still no indication the game will be carried on TV.

Anyone "in the know" regarding whether or not the game will be broadcast ? Thanks in advance,

RZ
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

Really?? Ugh.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• TCS88
      Bulldog Fan
      • Feb 2007

Game is listed on KHQ Spokane at 6PM. I do not know if this is Root Sports as well. Might be a good day for Fishing.

Comment

• RenoZag
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TCS88 View Post
        Game is listed on KHQ Spokane at 6PM. I do not know if this is Root Sports as well. Might be a good day for Fishing.
        Thank you for the head's up.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• gonzagafan62
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by TCS88 View Post
          ROOT SPORTS is the television home of the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Kraken, Portland Trail Blazers, Seattle Seahawks, Portland Timbers, Seattle Seawolves, Gonzaga Bulldogs, and Big Sky Conference.

Don't worry my peeps and Gonzaga lovers, its on Root Sports, according to the TV Guide online. I will double check when I get home.

Go Zags!
          Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• flytiezag
            Kennel Club Material
            • Apr 2012

Shows up on dish 6pm root sports 426 probably on root on other providers.Go Zags

Comment

• RenoZag
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
              http://northwest.rootsports.com/

Don't worry my peeps and Gonzaga lovers, its on Root Sports, according to the TV Guide online. I will double check when I get home.

Go Zags!
              That will be a nice birthday present. . .thanks for the update

Comment

• U Zig, I Zag
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2009

Fishin' might be on someone else for Sat. I have an event and probably won't be able to watch live myself. I might try and start a stream before I head out of the house that day. Like leaving a pole unattended, I'll have to come back later to see what happened.

Comment

Working...
                X