PDA

View Full Version : End of the half bucket.

Zag79
11-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Did anyone else notice our three pointer at the half time buzzer? First time in a long time that we have scored to end a half. Normally one guy dribbles the ball into the floor before throwing up a duck, or passing it off forcing a team mate to take a bad shot with no time left. Pangos, Perkins and Wiltjer played it perfectly, hot potato with a purpose earned a good look that went down. Loved seeing that, this team is showing us some pretty good things already.

Vanzagger
11-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Good to have you back 79. I was at a sports book in Vegas and following on my phone. It was nice to see Perkins hit from deep to end half. I am looking forward to replay

bartruff1
11-15-2014, 05:01 AM
He reacted...to his credit, he didn't hesitate .... and I am sure the fact that he made it will give him some confidence.

There were several last second shots made by several players last year that turned what could have been a poor season into a really really good one...

Pangos is the gold standard for freshmen debuts...can't imagine that being topped.

Zag79
11-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks VZ, a Rottweiler puppy and my nephews Pop Warner football took over in the off season lol. But back to hoops and what a way to start it off, this team has shown incredible depth and talent unlike most of those before it already. Should be a helluva season, with plenty of end of the half and game heroics. A healthy Pangos is showing how badly he was injured last season, the burst is back and he looks explosive... His leadership alone is going to make this a special season, enjoy it!