• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Radbooks
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2007

Spokesman Article about Kraziness

Here is a link to the article in the Spokesman.

A couple of people in other threads have mentioned that Karnowski seemed off and this explains why:

Bell and Perkins each had eight points. Karnowski, playing with a heavy heart after his uncle and godmother passed away Friday in his native Poland, added seven points.

“I was close to both,” the 7-foot-1 junior center said. “I was lucky enough to see them this summer back in Poland and that was good. It’s just a tough time right now.”
    Gotta be tough. Lots of good stuff in the article.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus
  • SWZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thanks for posting. Am sorry to hear about Karnowski's relatives. Sounds like he was close to them.

I thought this comment was humorous after watching the video of Wiltjer a week or so ago.

Talking about losing the 3-point contest.

Wiltjer, who drained 70 of 75 3-pointers in a 5-minute video circulated recently on the Internet, cracked, “We need to change it to 75 (shots). Fifteen isn’t really my thing.”

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Comment

• SunDevilGolfZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Article said it was a near full house. But the place was absolutely packed with perhaps 150 people in standing room. Awesome to see the great community support

Comment

Working...
      X