• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • exclusivelee
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2013

Video: Conditioning with Gonzaga Men's Basketball on Perry Hill

Looks all but one person on the team runs up Perry Hill.

Although Gary Bell is shown a couple times in the video, I do not see him running up to the top each time. Still recovering from surgery?
  • Zag_Dad
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2013

Brutal workout. I also noticed Bell not running with the team. You can see him in sweats and ball cap cheering the others along. Hope is able to train with the team and get in shape for the season.

GO ZAGS

Comment

• NumberCruncher
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2013

Looked like Josh Perkins didn't even break a sweat, but everyone else was gassed.

Comment

• Zagdawg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I'm really liking what Kyle W. brings to the team-- he seems to be the guy that likes to film/take a few pics and document what is going on with the guys-- share with the Zag family.

The guys looked like they were doing a good job helping each other out/up -- getting the chemistry thing going.

Good stuff.

Go Zags!

Comment

• hooter73
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
          Brutal workout. I also noticed Bell not running with the team. You can see him in sweats and ball cap cheering the others along. Hope is able to train with the team and get in shape for the season.

GO ZAGS
          I wont lie, that is concerning. His last interview a month ago said he was good to go.

Comment

• exclusivelee
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2013

I asked around a little. Bell told people that he was 100% at a fundraiser last week. Not sure regarding why he sat out this workout.

Comment

• MDABE80
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by NumberCruncher View Post
              Looked like Josh Perkins didn't even break a sweat, but everyone else was gassed.
              Just noticing that too. Going down is nearly as tough..just different muscles.

Comment

• MTZag03
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2012

Most impressive part of the whole thing:

Karno was only steps behind Wiltjer at the finish. See the 2 minute mark.

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Would it be a stretch to think that maybe someone thought: " It sure would suck if Bell re-injured his knee running these stairs" and had him take a pass on this morale booster ?
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• phxfireflames
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MTZag03 View Post
                    Most impressive part of the whole thing:

Karno was only steps behind Wiltjer at the finish. See the 2 minute mark.
                    I'm sure with Wiltjer as the camera guy, the video wouldn't have been that exciting with him running ahead of everyone else

Comment

• maynard g krebs
                      Zag for Life
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                      Would it be a stretch to think that maybe someone thought: " It sure would suck if Bell re-injured his knee running these stairs" and had him take a pass on this morale booster ?
                      Good thought. Running (or walking, for that matter) down hills or steps is brutal on the knees. Going up isn't a problem, but they'd need to give him a ride back down to avoid the knees taking a pounding. Something I learned the hard way in a decade of forestry work.

Comment

Working...
                      X