PDA

View Full Version : Andy Katz 3 Point Shot on Wiltjer, Karnowski, & Pangos

exclusivelee
07-02-2014, 08:57 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/99447/3-point-shot-gonzaga-offseason-news

Andy Katz says that according to the staff, Kyle Wiltjer is scoring a little tougher inside. He's doing a bit more than just relying on the 3-point shot. He's gotten much strong during the redshirt year

Karnowski getting stronger and diversifying his game

Pangos is finally feeling healthy

hooter73
07-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Hmm, Pangos himself said coming off the Pangos Camp that he wasnt 100% yet. Wiltjer is obviously going to be improving his inside game but the fun thing for me is hearing Shem diversifying. A face up aspect of his game is going to make him unstoppable.

zagzilla
07-02-2014, 10:55 AM
This is the cliff notes version of the preseason stories we will be posting and reading for the next 4 months from every CBB pundit out there.

KW redshirt impact - a la Olynyk
PK more skilled
KP finally healthy
How far can the Zags go?

Wash, rinse, repeat...

ZZ

americasteam
07-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Hmm, Pangos himself said coming off the Pangos Camp that he wasnt 100% yet. Wiltjer is obviously going to be improving his inside game but the fun thing for me is hearing Shem diversifying. A face up aspect of his game is going to make him unstoppable.

Kevin said last night at GU that he still wasn't 100%, but he did play in the scrimmages so he/the staff must feel like he can go.

gonzagafan62
07-02-2014, 11:35 AM
This is the cliff notes version of the preseason stories we will be posting and reading for the next 4 months from every CBB pundit out there.

KW redshirt impact - a la Olynyk
PK more skilled
KP finally healthy
How far can the Zags go?

Wash, rinse, repeat...

ZZ

Bingo. Now that we got the roster ready for play, the only stories that won't be totally boring are the ones that tell us who is redshirting, who the BIS opponent will be, who are the cupcakes on the schedule, and also when the game times are announced. That part will be fun.

Zagdawg
07-02-2014, 12:05 PM
We get the univ of wash on the schedule for the battle in seattle -- we can kill two birds with one stone...........cupcake+battle in seattle opponent. ;)

Sarenyon
07-02-2014, 04:17 PM
We get the univ of wash on the schedule for the battle in seattle -- we can kill two birds with one stone...........cupcake+battle in seattle opponent. ;)

You sir, are correct. :clap:

Malastein
07-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Wesley feeling grateful to play for a winning program
Yet another NBA offspring!
Meet the new guard!

TheGonzagaFactor
07-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Did he say "potential national championship?"

ohhhh boy here we go... :explode:

krozman
07-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Round of 32 is a solid bet. After that I don't believe you, ever. Please God prove me wrong.

MTZag03
07-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Round of 32 is a solid bet. After that I don't believe you, ever. Please God prove me wrong.

1st round elimination?